About the football match FC Bayern München against FC Copenhagen
On Wednesday November 29, 2023, precisely at 3:00 PM, FC Bayern München and FC Copenhagen will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Champions League. This encounter will take place at the significant Allianz Arena, the home turf of FC Bayern München. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.
What we offer about this match?
Events during the match
Lineups and formation of both football teams
We have received the starting lineups from both teams.
FC Bayern München Lineup
Starting XI: Manuel Neuer, Dayot Upamecano, Joshua Kimmich, Leon Goretzka, Harry Kane, Kingsley Coman, Alphonso Davies, Raphaël Guerreiro, Thomas Müller, Konrad Laimer, Mathys Tel
Substitutes: Serge Gnabry, Leroy Sané, Daniel Peretz, Bouna Sarr, Sven Ulreich, Frans Krätzig, Aleksandar Pavlović
FC Copenhagen Lineup
Starting XI: Kamil Grabara, Kevin Diks, Denis Vavro, Viktor Claesson, Diogo Gonçalves, Mohamed Elyounoussi, Lukas Lerager, Elias Jelert, Nicolai Boilesen, Rasmus Falk Jensen, Roony Bardghji
Substitutes: Christian Sørensen, Mateo Tanlongo, Jordan Larsson, Andreas Cornelius, Orri Óskarsson, Theo Sander, Peter Ankersen, Valdemar Lund Jensen, Elias Achouri, Oscar Højlund, Andreas Frederik Dithmer
The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is FC Bayern München, the chance that we have calculated is 66.43%. This is based on old statistics from FC Bayern München combined with the statistics from FC Copenhagen. The chance that FC Copenhagen will win the match, we have calculated at 14.8%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 18.77%.
Where can I watch this match?
This match between FC Bayern München and FC Copenhagen can be viewed on various platforms. For instance, at home on the television, follow a livestream online, or listen on the radio.
The match can be watched or listened to on the following channels: Paramount+, Paramount+.