LNZ Cherkasy vs Minai, 2023-12-09T11:00:00.000Z

LNZ Cherkasy vs Minai
Premier League logo
Premier League
UA flagUkraine
LNZ Cherkasy crest
0 : 0
Minai crest

Match Information

Saturday December 9, 2023
Tsentralnyi miskyi Stadion


No Events

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the match information later



No statistics

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the statistics later.



No lineups available

The lineups for this match are usually available an hour in advance.

About the football match LNZ Cherkasy against Minai

On Saturday December 9, 2023, precisely at 12:00 PM, LNZ Cherkasy and Minai will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Premier League. This encounter will take place at the significant Tsentralnyi miskyi Stadion, the home turf of LNZ Cherkasy. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  1. Live scores

  2. Events during the match

  3. Lineups and formation of both football teams

  4. Statistics

  5. Predictions


The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is LNZ Cherkasy, the chance that we have calculated is 59.39%. This is based on old statistics from LNZ Cherkasy combined with the statistics from Minai. The chance that Minai will win the match, we have calculated at 16.19%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 24.42%.