Minai vs Dynamo Kyiv, 2023-12-03T11:00:00.000Z

Minai vs Dynamo Kyiv
Premier League logo
Premier League
UA flagUkraine
Minai crest
0 : 0
Dynamo Kyiv crest

Match Information

Sunday December 3, 2023
Stadion Mynai


No Events

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the match information later



No statistics

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the statistics later.



No lineups available

The lineups for this match are usually available an hour in advance.

About the football match Minai against Dynamo Kyiv

On Sunday December 3, 2023, precisely at 12:00 PM, Minai and Dynamo Kyiv will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Premier League. This encounter will take place at the significant Stadion Mynai, the home turf of Minai. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  1. Live scores

  2. Events during the match

  3. Lineups and formation of both football teams

  4. Statistics

  5. Predictions


The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Dynamo Kyiv, the chance that we have calculated is 76.61%. This is based on old statistics from Dynamo Kyiv combined with the statistics from Minai. The chance that Minai will win the match, we have calculated at 7.84%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 15.56%.