Guadalajara vs América, 2024-05-16T02:05:00.000Z

Guadalajara vs América
Liga MX logo
Liga MX
MX flagMexico
Guadalajara crest
0 : 0
América crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Wednesday May 15, 2024
Estadio AKRON
Ó. Mejía

Attacking Momentum

Guadalajara crestAmérica crest

Events

13'
YELLOWCARD icon
I. Lichnovsky
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Fernando González
(Érick Gutiérrez)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Julián Quiñones
(Javairô Dilrosun)
62'
SUBSTITUTION icon
C. Cowell
(Pavel Pérez)
75'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Brian Rodríguez
(Diego Valdés)
75'
SUBSTITUTION icon
R. Sánchez
(Jonathan dos Santos)
76'
YELLOWCARD icon
Fernando González
80'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Javier Hernández
(Ricardo Marín)
83'
SUBSTITUTION icon
S. Reyes
(Henry Martín)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
44%
56%
Shots On Target
5
3
Shots Off Target
6
3
Shots Blocked
7
0
Corners
5
3
Fouls
12
6
Offsides
2
0
Yellow Cards
1
1
Advertisement

Line-ups

Guadalajara logo
Guadalajara
4-2-3-1
América logo
América
4-2-3-1
27
J. Rangel
2
Alan Mozo
3
G. Sepúlveda
13
Jesús Orozco Chiquete
21
José Castillo
25
Roberto Alvarado
5
Víctor Guzmán
15
Érick Gutiérrez
20
Fernando Beltran
6
Pavel Pérez
19
Ricardo Marín
1
L. Malagón
3
Israel Reyes
31
I. Lichnovsky
29
Ramón Juárez
18
Cristian Calderón
6
Jonathan dos Santos
8
Álvaro Fidalgo
24
Javairô Dilrosun
10
Diego Valdés
17
Álex Zendejas
21
Henry Martín
Guadalajara
30
Óscar Whalley
31
Jonathan Padilla
17
Jesús Sánchez
16
C. Cowell
4
Antonio Briseño
11
Isaac Brizuela
28
Fernando González
43
L. Sepúlveda
24
Carlos Cisneros
14
Javier Hernández
América
7
Brian Rodríguez
27
Óscar Jiménez
16
Santiago Naveda
23
E. Lara
2
Luis Fuentes
19
Illian Hernández
20
R. Sánchez
33
Julián Quiñones
26
S. Reyes
14
Néstor Araújo
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
29.81%
X
25.37%
2
44.82%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
55.45%
No
44.55%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
76.1%
No
23.9%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
52.54%
No
47.43%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
30.04%
No
69.96%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
16.73%
No
83.27%

About the football match Guadalajara against América

On Wednesday May 15, 2024, precisely at 10:05 PM, Guadalajara and América will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Liga MX. This encounter will take place at the significant Estadio AKRON, the home turf of Guadalajara. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Guadalajara Lineup

  • Starting XI: Ricardo Marín, Alan Mozo, G. Sepúlveda, J. Rangel, Víctor Guzmán, Roberto Alvarado, José Castillo, Érick Gutiérrez, Jesús Orozco Chiquete, Fernando Beltran, Pavel Pérez

  • Substitutes: Óscar Whalley, Jonathan Padilla, Jesús Sánchez, C. Cowell, Antonio Briseño, Isaac Brizuela, Fernando González, L. Sepúlveda, Carlos Cisneros, Javier Hernández

América Lineup

  • Starting XI: Cristian Calderón, Álex Zendejas, L. Malagón, Álvaro Fidalgo, Diego Valdés, Javairô Dilrosun, Ramón Juárez, Jonathan dos Santos, Henry Martín, Israel Reyes, I. Lichnovsky

  • Substitutes: Brian Rodríguez, Óscar Jiménez, Santiago Naveda, E. Lara, Luis Fuentes, Illian Hernández, R. Sánchez, Julián Quiñones, S. Reyes, Néstor Araújo

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is América, the chance that we have calculated is 44.82%. This is based on old statistics from América combined with the statistics from Guadalajara. The chance that Guadalajara will win the match, we have calculated at 29.81%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 25.37%.

Advertisement