Home United vs Johor Darul Ta'zim, 2024-04-04T11:30:00.000Z

Home United vs Johor Darul Ta'zim
Club Friendlies 4 logo
Club Friendlies 4
World
Home United crest
1 : 2
Johor Darul Ta'zim crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Thursday April 4, 2024
Jalan Besar Stadium

Events

9'
GOAL icon
Nicolao Dumitru
24'
GOAL icon
Romel Morales
37'
GOAL icon
M. Lestienne
Advertisement

Statistics

No statistics

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the statistics later.

Advertisement

Line-ups

No lineups available

The lineups for this match are usually available an hour in advance.

Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
20.14%
X
19.86%
2
60%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
59.47%
No
40.53%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
86.08%
No
13.92%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
67.8%
No
32.2%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
47.49%
No
52.51%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
33.25%
No
66.75%

About the football match Home United against Johor Darul Ta'zim

On Thursday April 4, 2024, precisely at 7:30 AM, Home United and Johor Darul Ta'zim will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Club Friendlies 4. This encounter will take place at the significant Jalan Besar Stadium, the home turf of Home United. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Johor Darul Ta'zim, the chance that we have calculated is 60%. This is based on old statistics from Johor Darul Ta'zim combined with the statistics from Home United. The chance that Home United will win the match, we have calculated at 20.14%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 19.86%.

Advertisement