Vendsyssel vs Fredericia, 2024-05-24T17:00:00.000Z

Vendsyssel vs Fredericia
First Division logo
First Division
DK flagDenmark
Vendsyssel crest
1 : 4
Fredericia crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Friday May 24, 2024
Nord Energi Arena
J. Bæk

Attacking Momentum

Vendsyssel crestFredericia crest

Events

32'
SUBSTITUTION icon
K. Lunding
(G. Dahl)
42'
GOAL icon
A. Dahl
(E. Dall)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
M. Haarup
(P. Rejnhold)
58'
YELLOWCARD icon
S. Bækgård
61'
GOAL icon
E. Dall
(C. Gammelgaard)
63'
SUBSTITUTION icon
F. Børsting
(R. Thellufsen)
65'
GOAL icon
L. Hetemi
(C. Gammelgaard)
88'
YELLOWCARD icon
O. Øhlenschlæger
79'
SUBSTITUTION icon
M. Juhl
(F. Carstensen)
79'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ronnie Schwartz
(E. Dall)
81'
GOAL icon
Nikita Andreev
(O. Jebali)
80'
SUBSTITUTION icon
M. Hannesbo
(S. Bækgård)
80'
SUBSTITUTION icon
M. Wohlgemuth
(O. Buch)
88'
YELLOWCARD icon
87'
SUBSTITUTION icon
P. Egelund
(J. Brinch)
90'
GOAL icon
P. Egelund
(J. Juelsgård)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
39%
61%
Shots On Target
4
6
Shots Off Target
11
10
Shots Blocked
3
1
Corners
7
6
Fouls
10
11
Offsides
3
3
Yellow Cards
2
1
Advertisement

Line-ups

Vendsyssel logo
Vendsyssel
5-4-1
Fredericia logo
Fredericia
3-4-2-1
16
O. Linnér
44
T. Hartzell
5
Nikita Andreev
34
O. Jebali
12
R. Frantsen
20
O. Øhlenschlæger
25
G. Dahl
7
L. Jensen
22
R. Thellufsen
3
P. Rejnhold
97
O. Buch
1
Mattias Lamhauge
14
A. Dahl
3
J. Brinch
4
M. Fischer
18
J. Juelsgård
24
L. Hetemi
20
S. Bækgård
17
C. Gammelgaard
21
S. Berger
12
F. Carstensen
19
E. Dall
Vendsyssel
6
F. Børsting
11
M. Hannesbo
13
M. Eriksen
14
K. Lunding
27
M. Haarup
28
Dario Pisaturo
31
Andreas Rise Kristiansen
32
Kasper Kjellingbro
Fredericia
5
M. Juhl
8
M. Wohlgemuth
9
P. Egelund
16
Ronnie Schwartz
33
F. Mehder
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
41.68%
X
24.01%
2
34.32%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
62.53%
No
37.47%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
81.79%
No
18.21%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
61.83%
No
38.17%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
39.85%
No
60.15%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
23.19%
No
76.81%

About the football match Vendsyssel against Fredericia

On Friday May 24, 2024, precisely at 1:00 PM, Vendsyssel and Fredericia will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the First Division. This encounter will take place at the significant Nord Energi Arena, the home turf of Vendsyssel. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Vendsyssel Lineup

  • Starting XI: P. Rejnhold, Nikita Andreev, L. Jensen, R. Frantsen, O. Linnér, O. Øhlenschlæger, R. Thellufsen, G. Dahl, O. Jebali, T. Hartzell, O. Buch

  • Substitutes: F. Børsting, M. Hannesbo, M. Eriksen, K. Lunding, M. Haarup, Dario Pisaturo, Andreas Rise Kristiansen, Kasper Kjellingbro

Fredericia Lineup

  • Starting XI: Mattias Lamhauge, J. Brinch, M. Fischer, F. Carstensen, A. Dahl, C. Gammelgaard, J. Juelsgård, E. Dall, S. Bækgård, S. Berger, L. Hetemi

  • Substitutes: M. Juhl, M. Wohlgemuth, P. Egelund, Ronnie Schwartz, F. Mehder

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Vendsyssel, the chance that we have calculated is 41.68%. This is based on old statistics from Vendsyssel combined with the statistics from Fredericia. The chance that Fredericia will win the match, we have calculated at 34.32%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 24.01%.

Advertisement