Kolding IF vs AaB, 2024-05-24T17:00:00.000Z

Kolding IF vs AaB
First Division logo
First Division
DK flagDenmark
Kolding IF crest
2 : 3
AaB crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Friday May 24, 2024
Autocentralen Park
J. Rasmussen

Attacking Momentum

Kolding IF crestAaB crest

Events

6'
SUBSTITUTION icon
C. Boyum
(C. Vestergaard)
25'
GOAL icon
Kasper Jørgensen
37'
OWNGOAL icon
Rasmus Thelander
53'
GOAL icon
Mathias Jørgensen
(Younes Bakiz)
55'
GOAL icon
Mathias Jørgensen
(Kasper Jørgensen)
62'
SUBSTITUTION icon
V. Westh
(Daniel Ask)
63'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Frederik Brinch Møller
(D. Ingvarsson)
63'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Valdemar Philip
(C. Palm)
64'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Nicklas Helenius
(M. Jespersen)
67'
GOAL icon
P. Ngongo
(Frederik Brinch Møller)
80'
SUBSTITUTION icon
T. Mikkelsen
(Oliver Ross)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
57%
43%
Shots On Target
4
5
Shots Off Target
13
3
Shots Blocked
3
1
Corners
5
3
Fouls
10
11
Offsides
1
2
Advertisement

Line-ups

Kolding IF logo
Kolding IF
3-5-2
AaB logo
AaB
3-5-2
99
L. Moser
32
J. Vetter
4
C. Vestergaard
3
A. Nørager
11
A. Njai
8
M. Vestergård
29
M. Jespersen
20
D. Ingvarsson
16
A. Beck
14
C. Palm
7
P. Ngongo
1
Josip Posavec
26
Rasmus Thelander
4
Lars Kramer
45
N. Arnórsson
20
Kasper Jørgensen
32
Mads Bomholt
14
M. Højholt
18
Daniel Ask
10
Younes Bakiz
30
Mathias Jørgensen
2
38
Oliver Ross
Kolding IF
1
C. Petersen
9
T. Mikkelsen
12
Frederik Brinch Møller
17
J. Pedersen
18
V. Westh
19
Dijanis Dudic
23
N. Bossen
24
Valdemar Philip
30
C. Boyum
AaB
9
Nicklas Helenius
16
Richard Odada
22
Rody de Boer
24
A. Pérez
44
Malthe Kjølby
47
Amar Diagne
48
Kasper Davidsen
49
Valdemar Møller Damgaard
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
30.73%
X
24.19%
2
45.09%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
58.06%
No
41.94%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
78.85%
No
21.15%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
56.04%
No
43.96%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
34.08%
No
65.92%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
20.12%
No
79.88%

About the football match Kolding IF against AaB

On Friday May 24, 2024, precisely at 1:00 PM, Kolding IF and AaB will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the First Division. This encounter will take place at the significant Autocentralen Park, the home turf of Kolding IF. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Kolding IF Lineup

  • Starting XI: A. Nørager, C. Vestergaard, P. Ngongo, M. Vestergård, A. Njai, C. Palm, A. Beck, D. Ingvarsson, M. Jespersen, J. Vetter, L. Moser

  • Substitutes: C. Petersen, T. Mikkelsen, Frederik Brinch Møller, J. Pedersen, V. Westh, Dijanis Dudic, N. Bossen, Valdemar Philip, C. Boyum

AaB Lineup

  • Starting XI: Josip Posavec, Lars Kramer, Younes Bakiz, M. Højholt, Daniel Ask, Kasper Jørgensen, Rasmus Thelander, Mathias Jørgensen, Mads Bomholt, Oliver Ross, N. Arnórsson

  • Substitutes: Nicklas Helenius, Richard Odada, Rody de Boer, A. Pérez, Malthe Kjølby, Amar Diagne, Kasper Davidsen, Valdemar Møller Damgaard

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is AaB, the chance that we have calculated is 45.09%. This is based on old statistics from AaB combined with the statistics from Kolding IF. The chance that Kolding IF will win the match, we have calculated at 30.73%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 24.19%.

Advertisement