Fredericia vs Kolding IF, 2024-05-12T12:00:00.000Z

Fredericia vs Kolding IF
First Division logo
First Division
DK flagDenmark
Fredericia crest
0 : 1
Kolding IF crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Sunday May 12, 2024
Monjasa Park
Jonas Bøgelund

Attacking Momentum

Fredericia crestKolding IF crest

Events

3'
YELLOWCARD icon
C. Vestergaard
28'
YELLOWCARD icon
C. Vestergaard
33'
SUBSTITUTION icon
S. Bækgård
(E. Dall)
45'
SUBSTITUTION icon
D. Ingvarsson
(I. Tånnander)
53'
YELLOWCARD icon
S. Berger
60'
SUBSTITUTION icon
T. Mikkelsen
(M. Jespersen)
60'
SUBSTITUTION icon
V. Westh
(C. Palm)
65'
SUBSTITUTION icon
M. Juhl
(E. Simonsen)
65'
SUBSTITUTION icon
N. Ritter
(J. Juelsgård)
76'
GOAL icon
T. Mikkelsen
(P. Ngongo)
78'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ronnie Schwartz
(A. Dahl)
78'
YELLOWCARD icon
P. Tjørnelund
78'
SUBSTITUTION icon
M. Wohlgemuth
(C. Gammelgaard)
87'
YELLOWCARD icon
P. Ngongo
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
J. Pedersen
(A. Beck)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
55%
45%
Shots On Target
1
7
Shots Off Target
10
14
Shots Blocked
3
6
Corners
2
3
Fouls
8
16
Offsides
0
4
Yellow Cards
1
4
Advertisement

Line-ups

Fredericia logo
Fredericia
4-2-3-1
Kolding IF logo
Kolding IF
3-5-2
33
F. Mehder
14
A. Dahl
4
M. Fischer
3
J. Brinch
18
J. Juelsgård
21
S. Berger
24
L. Hetemi
17
C. Gammelgaard
19
E. Dall
15
E. Simonsen
12
F. Carstensen
99
L. Moser
2
P. Tjørnelund
4
C. Vestergaard
3
A. Nørager
22
I. Tånnander
16
A. Beck
8
M. Vestergård
29
M. Jespersen
11
A. Njai
7
P. Ngongo
14
C. Palm
Fredericia
2
N. Ritter
5
M. Juhl
8
M. Wohlgemuth
16
Ronnie Schwartz
20
S. Bækgård
51
L. Døssing
Kolding IF
1
C. Petersen
9
T. Mikkelsen
12
Frederik Brinch Møller
17
J. Pedersen
18
V. Westh
20
D. Ingvarsson
32
J. Vetter
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
27.34%
X
23.27%
2
49.39%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
59.41%
No
40.59%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
79.76%
No
20.24%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
57.9%
No
42.1%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
34.88%
No
65.07%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
20.4%
No
79.6%

About the football match Fredericia against Kolding IF

On Sunday May 12, 2024, precisely at 8:00 AM, Fredericia and Kolding IF will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the First Division. This encounter will take place at the significant Monjasa Park, the home turf of Fredericia. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Fredericia Lineup

  • Starting XI: J. Brinch, M. Fischer, F. Carstensen, A. Dahl, E. Simonsen, C. Gammelgaard, J. Juelsgård, E. Dall, S. Berger, L. Hetemi, F. Mehder

  • Substitutes: N. Ritter, M. Juhl, M. Wohlgemuth, Ronnie Schwartz, S. Bækgård, L. Døssing

Kolding IF Lineup

  • Starting XI: P. Tjørnelund, A. Nørager, C. Vestergaard, P. Ngongo, M. Vestergård, A. Njai, C. Palm, A. Beck, I. Tånnander, M. Jespersen, L. Moser

  • Substitutes: C. Petersen, T. Mikkelsen, Frederik Brinch Møller, J. Pedersen, V. Westh, D. Ingvarsson, J. Vetter

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Kolding IF, the chance that we have calculated is 49.39%. This is based on old statistics from Kolding IF combined with the statistics from Fredericia. The chance that Fredericia will win the match, we have calculated at 27.34%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 23.27%.

Advertisement