AaB vs Kolding IF, 2024-04-21T13:00:00.000Z

AaB vs Kolding IF
First Division logo
First Division
DK flagDenmark
AaB crest
3 : 3
Kolding IF crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Sunday April 21, 2024
Aalborg Portland Park
J. Rasmussen

Attacking Momentum

AaB crestKolding IF crest

Events

5'
GOAL icon
T. Mikkelsen
(M. Jespersen)
22'
YELLOWCARD icon
M. Jespersen
43'
GOAL icon
M. Jespersen
45'
GOAL icon
Rasmus Thelander
(Kasper Jørgensen)
45'
YELLOWCARD icon
A. Beck
47'
GOAL icon
Mathias Jørgensen
(Oliver Ross)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
A. Njai
(P. Tjørnelund)
54'
GOAL icon
A. Njai
(M. Jespersen)
63'
GOAL icon
M. Widell
(Oliver Ross)
62'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Mads Bomholt
(Daniel Ask)
62'
SUBSTITUTION icon
V. Westh
(M. Jespersen)
73'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Frederik Brinch Møller
(M. Vestergård)
73'
SUBSTITUTION icon
C. Palm
(T. Mikkelsen)
76'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jubril Adedeji
(Younes Bakiz)
76'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Sebastian Otoa
(Diego Caballo)
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
E. Toku
(M. Widell)
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
J. Vetter
(P. Ngongo)
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
J. Vetter
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
60%
40%
Shots On Target
5
9
Shots Off Target
4
12
Shots Blocked
0
5
Corners
4
2
Fouls
12
16
Offsides
1
1
Yellow Cards
0
3
Advertisement

Line-ups

AaB logo
AaB
4-2-3-1
Kolding IF logo
Kolding IF
3-5-2
22
Rody de Boer
20
Kasper Jørgensen
4
Lars Kramer
26
Rasmus Thelander
15
Diego Caballo
18
Daniel Ask
14
M. Højholt
30
Mathias Jørgensen
8
M. Widell
10
Younes Bakiz
38
Oliver Ross
99
L. Moser
5
A. Leifsson
2
P. Tjørnelund
4
C. Vestergaard
22
I. Tånnander
16
A. Beck
29
M. Jespersen
8
M. Vestergård
3
A. Nørager
9
T. Mikkelsen
7
P. Ngongo
AaB
1
Josip Posavec
3
Jakob Ahlmann
7
Jubril Adedeji
17
E. Toku
24
A. Pérez
32
Mads Bomholt
34
Sebastian Otoa
45
N. Arnórsson
Kolding IF
11
A. Njai
12
Frederik Brinch Møller
14
C. Palm
17
J. Pedersen
18
V. Westh
20
D. Ingvarsson
27
K. Shushman
30
Dijanis Dudic
32
J. Vetter
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
42.26%
X
25.58%
2
32.16%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
53.68%
No
46.32%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
74.94%
No
25.06%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
49.17%
No
50.83%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
29.05%
No
70.95%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
15.98%
No
84.02%

About the football match AaB against Kolding IF

On Sunday April 21, 2024, precisely at 9:00 AM, AaB and Kolding IF will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the First Division. This encounter will take place at the significant Aalborg Portland Park, the home turf of AaB. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

AaB Lineup

  • Starting XI: Lars Kramer, M. Widell, Younes Bakiz, M. Højholt, Diego Caballo, Daniel Ask, Kasper Jørgensen, Rody de Boer, Rasmus Thelander, Mathias Jørgensen, Oliver Ross

  • Substitutes: Josip Posavec, Jakob Ahlmann, Jubril Adedeji, E. Toku, A. Pérez, Mads Bomholt, Sebastian Otoa, N. Arnórsson

Kolding IF Lineup

  • Starting XI: P. Tjørnelund, A. Nørager, C. Vestergaard, A. Leifsson, P. Ngongo, M. Vestergård, T. Mikkelsen, A. Beck, I. Tånnander, M. Jespersen, L. Moser

  • Substitutes: A. Njai, Frederik Brinch Møller, C. Palm, J. Pedersen, V. Westh, D. Ingvarsson, K. Shushman, Dijanis Dudic, J. Vetter

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is AaB, the chance that we have calculated is 42.26%. This is based on old statistics from AaB combined with the statistics from Kolding IF. The chance that Kolding IF will win the match, we have calculated at 32.16%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 25.58%.

Advertisement