Hobro vs Fredericia, 2024-04-20T12:00:00.000Z

Hobro vs Fredericia
First Division logo
First Division
DK flagDenmark
Hobro crest
1 : 2
Fredericia crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday April 20, 2024
DS Arena
J. Nielsen

Attacking Momentum

Hobro crestFredericia crest

Events

18'
GOAL icon
S. Berger
(E. Simonsen)
22'
YELLOWCARD icon
J. Bøge
45'
YELLOWCARD icon
M. Jacobsen
57'
SUBSTITUTION icon
R. Gyamfi
(O. Klitten)
57'
SUBSTITUTION icon
O. Overgaard
(V. Rasmussen)
71'
GOAL icon
G. Marcussen
(A. Dahl)
70'
SUBSTITUTION icon
E. Dall
(F. Carstensen)
73'
SUBSTITUTION icon
C. Hørby
(F. Mortensen)
73'
SUBSTITUTION icon
M. Compaoré
(L. Klitten)
82'
SUBSTITUTION icon
S. Bækgård
(S. Berger)
82'
SUBSTITUTION icon
M. Boye
(J. Bøge)
82'
SUBSTITUTION icon
J. Brinch
(A. Dahl)
89'
OWNGOAL icon
M. Fischer
88'
SUBSTITUTION icon
M. Juhl
(G. Marcussen)
88'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ronnie Schwartz
(E. Simonsen)
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
M. Freundlich
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
44%
56%
Shots On Target
6
6
Shots Off Target
12
10
Shots Blocked
8
4
Corners
3
3
Fouls
9
11
Offsides
1
2
Yellow Cards
4
0
Advertisement

Line-ups

Hobro logo
Hobro
5-3-2
Fredericia logo
Fredericia
4-2-3-1
25
C. Møller
7
O. Klitten
18
E. Søgaard
12
M. Jacobsen
3
J. Bøge
27
L. Klitten
6
F. Mortensen
33
M. Freundlich
10
V. Rasmussen
11
M. Kristensen
9
F. Christensen
1
Mattias Lamhauge
14
A. Dahl
4
M. Fischer
8
M. Wohlgemuth
22
J. Jessen
24
L. Hetemi
21
S. Berger
17
C. Gammelgaard
7
G. Marcussen
15
E. Simonsen
12
F. Carstensen
Hobro
2
S. Jakobsen
5
S. Ouattara
8
C. Hørby
16
Joachim Andersen
19
R. Gyamfi
20
M. Compaoré
21
A. Yoda
24
O. Overgaard
40
M. Boye
Fredericia
3
J. Brinch
5
M. Juhl
16
Ronnie Schwartz
19
E. Dall
20
S. Bækgård
33
F. Mehder
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
41.47%
X
24.4%
2
34.14%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
57.64%
No
42.36%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
77.66%
No
22.34%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
55.14%
No
44.86%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
32.76%
No
67.19%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
18.56%
No
81.44%

About the football match Hobro against Fredericia

On Saturday April 20, 2024, precisely at 8:00 AM, Hobro and Fredericia will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the First Division. This encounter will take place at the significant DS Arena, the home turf of Hobro. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Hobro Lineup

  • Starting XI: J. Bøge, F. Mortensen, O. Klitten, F. Christensen, V. Rasmussen, M. Kristensen, M. Jacobsen, E. Søgaard, C. Møller, L. Klitten, M. Freundlich

  • Substitutes: S. Jakobsen, S. Ouattara, C. Hørby, Joachim Andersen, R. Gyamfi, M. Compaoré, A. Yoda, O. Overgaard, M. Boye

Fredericia Lineup

  • Starting XI: Mattias Lamhauge, M. Fischer, G. Marcussen, M. Wohlgemuth, F. Carstensen, A. Dahl, E. Simonsen, C. Gammelgaard, S. Berger, J. Jessen, L. Hetemi

  • Substitutes: J. Brinch, M. Juhl, Ronnie Schwartz, E. Dall, S. Bækgård, F. Mehder

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Hobro, the chance that we have calculated is 41.47%. This is based on old statistics from Hobro combined with the statistics from Fredericia. The chance that Fredericia will win the match, we have calculated at 34.14%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 24.4%.

Advertisement