Hobro vs AaB, 2024-04-12T16:30:00.000Z

Hobro vs AaB
First Division logo
First Division
DK flagDenmark
Hobro crest
2 : 1
AaB crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Friday April 12, 2024
DS Arena
M. Tykgaard

Attacking Momentum

Hobro crestAaB crest

Events

36'
SUBSTITUTION icon
C. Møller
(A. Søndergaard)
48'
YELLOWCARD icon
Mathias Jørgensen
57'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jubril Adedeji
(Mads Bomholt)
57'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Sebastian Otoa
(N. Arnórsson)
67'
SUBSTITUTION icon
R. Gyamfi
(V. Rasmussen)
67'
SUBSTITUTION icon
O. Overgaard
(O. Klitten)
76'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Richard Odada
(Daniel Ask)
79'
YELLOWCARD icon
O. Overgaard
87'
GOAL icon
Jubril Adedeji
88'
SUBSTITUTION icon
J. Bøge
(F. Dietz)
88'
SUBSTITUTION icon
M. Compaoré
(L. Klitten)
90'
GOAL icon
M. Kristensen
88'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Lars Kramer
(Diego Caballo)
88'
SUBSTITUTION icon
E. Toku
(M. Widell)
90'
GOAL icon
F. Christensen
(O. Overgaard)
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Kasper Jørgensen
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
52%
48%
Shots On Target
4
3
Shots Off Target
7
12
Shots Blocked
3
5
Corners
5
8
Fouls
7
14
Offsides
1
2
Yellow Cards
1
2
Advertisement

Line-ups

Hobro logo
Hobro
5-3-2
AaB logo
AaB
4-2-3-1
1
A. Søndergaard
7
O. Klitten
18
E. Søgaard
12
M. Jacobsen
13
F. Dietz
27
L. Klitten
11
M. Kristensen
6
F. Mortensen
33
M. Freundlich
10
V. Rasmussen
9
F. Christensen
22
Rody de Boer
20
Kasper Jørgensen
26
Rasmus Thelander
45
N. Arnórsson
15
Diego Caballo
14
M. Højholt
32
Mads Bomholt
30
Mathias Jørgensen
8
M. Widell
18
Daniel Ask
10
Younes Bakiz
Hobro
3
J. Bøge
5
S. Ouattara
8
C. Hørby
19
R. Gyamfi
20
M. Compaoré
21
A. Yoda
22
M. Nielsen
24
O. Overgaard
25
C. Møller
AaB
1
Josip Posavec
3
Jakob Ahlmann
4
Lars Kramer
7
Jubril Adedeji
16
Richard Odada
17
E. Toku
24
A. Pérez
34
Sebastian Otoa
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
26.96%
X
23.96%
2
49.08%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
55.67%
No
44.33%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
77.44%
No
22.56%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
55.07%
No
44.93%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
31.65%
No
68.35%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
19.25%
No
80.75%

About the football match Hobro against AaB

On Friday April 12, 2024, precisely at 12:30 PM, Hobro and AaB will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the First Division. This encounter will take place at the significant DS Arena, the home turf of Hobro. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Hobro Lineup

  • Starting XI: A. Søndergaard, F. Mortensen, O. Klitten, F. Christensen, V. Rasmussen, M. Kristensen, M. Jacobsen, F. Dietz, E. Søgaard, L. Klitten, M. Freundlich

  • Substitutes: J. Bøge, S. Ouattara, C. Hørby, R. Gyamfi, M. Compaoré, A. Yoda, M. Nielsen, O. Overgaard, C. Møller

AaB Lineup

  • Starting XI: M. Widell, Younes Bakiz, M. Højholt, Diego Caballo, Daniel Ask, Kasper Jørgensen, Rody de Boer, Rasmus Thelander, Mathias Jørgensen, Mads Bomholt, N. Arnórsson

  • Substitutes: Josip Posavec, Jakob Ahlmann, Lars Kramer, Jubril Adedeji, Richard Odada, E. Toku, A. Pérez, Sebastian Otoa

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is AaB, the chance that we have calculated is 49.08%. This is based on old statistics from AaB combined with the statistics from Hobro. The chance that Hobro will win the match, we have calculated at 26.96%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 23.96%.

Advertisement