Vendsyssel vs AaB, 2024-04-07T13:00:00.000Z

Vendsyssel vs AaB
First Division logo
First Division
DK flagDenmark
Vendsyssel crest
2 : 2
AaB crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Sunday April 7, 2024
Nord Energi Arena
M. Redder

Attacking Momentum

Vendsyssel crestAaB crest

Events

8'
GOAL icon
O. Jebali
12'
GOAL icon
Oliver Ross
(M. Widell)
18'
YELLOWCARD icon
Rody de Boer
20'
YELLOWCARD icon
Younes Bakiz
25'
GOAL icon
Younes Bakiz
(Mathias Jørgensen)
41'
YELLOWCARD icon
P. Rejnhold
48'
YELLOWCARD icon
O. Linnér
48'
YELLOWCARD icon
Oliver Ross
49'
GOAL icon
R. Thellufsen
(M. Haarup)
57'
YELLOWREDCARD icon
Oliver Ross
61'
SUBSTITUTION icon
O. Øhlenschlæger
(R. Thellufsen)
61'
SUBSTITUTION icon
R. Frantsen
(P. Rejnhold)
64'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Diego Caballo
(Jakob Ahlmann)
66'
YELLOWCARD icon
Mads Bomholt
69'
YELLOWCARD icon
V. Mpindi
67'
SUBSTITUTION icon
O. Buch
(M. Haarup)
73'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jubril Adedeji
(Younes Bakiz)
73'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Daniel Ask
(M. Widell)
78'
YELLOWCARD icon
O. Jebali
79'
SUBSTITUTION icon
G. Dahl
(V. Mpindi)
87'
YELLOWCARD icon
O. Jebali
83'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Sebastian Otoa
(Mads Bomholt)
83'
SUBSTITUTION icon
E. Toku
(Kasper Jørgensen)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
64%
36%
Shots On Target
5
4
Shots Off Target
16
5
Shots Blocked
7
4
Corners
8
4
Fouls
18
15
Offsides
1
0
Yellow Cards
4
5
Red Cards
0
1
Advertisement

Line-ups

Vendsyssel logo
Vendsyssel
4-2-3-1
AaB logo
AaB
4-3-3
16
O. Linnér
27
M. Haarup
34
O. Jebali
5
Nikita Andreev
3
P. Rejnhold
8
A. Simon Okosun
29
V. Mpindi
22
R. Thellufsen
10
C. Lange
6
F. Børsting
7
L. Jensen
22
Rody de Boer
20
Kasper Jørgensen
26
Rasmus Thelander
45
N. Arnórsson
3
Jakob Ahlmann
32
Mads Bomholt
14
M. Højholt
8
M. Widell
30
Mathias Jørgensen
10
Younes Bakiz
38
Oliver Ross
Vendsyssel
12
R. Frantsen
13
M. Eriksen
14
K. Lunding
18
T. Christiansen
20
O. Øhlenschlæger
25
G. Dahl
97
O. Buch
AaB
1
Josip Posavec
7
Jubril Adedeji
15
Diego Caballo
16
Richard Odada
17
E. Toku
18
Daniel Ask
24
A. Pérez
34
Sebastian Otoa
47
Amar Diagne
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
24.74%
X
22.59%
2
52.67%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
57.35%
No
42.65%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
79.7%
No
20.3%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
57.02%
No
42.98%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
33.56%
No
66.44%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
21.32%
No
78.68%

About the football match Vendsyssel against AaB

On Sunday April 7, 2024, precisely at 9:00 AM, Vendsyssel and AaB will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the First Division. This encounter will take place at the significant Nord Energi Arena, the home turf of Vendsyssel. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Vendsyssel Lineup

  • Starting XI: P. Rejnhold, Nikita Andreev, F. Børsting, L. Jensen, A. Simon Okosun, C. Lange, O. Linnér, R. Thellufsen, M. Haarup, V. Mpindi, O. Jebali

  • Substitutes: R. Frantsen, M. Eriksen, K. Lunding, T. Christiansen, O. Øhlenschlæger, G. Dahl, O. Buch

AaB Lineup

  • Starting XI: Jakob Ahlmann, M. Widell, Younes Bakiz, M. Højholt, Kasper Jørgensen, Rody de Boer, Rasmus Thelander, Mathias Jørgensen, Mads Bomholt, Oliver Ross, N. Arnórsson

  • Substitutes: Josip Posavec, Jubril Adedeji, Diego Caballo, Richard Odada, E. Toku, Daniel Ask, A. Pérez, Sebastian Otoa, Amar Diagne

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is AaB, the chance that we have calculated is 52.67%. This is based on old statistics from AaB combined with the statistics from Vendsyssel. The chance that Vendsyssel will win the match, we have calculated at 24.74%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 22.59%.

Advertisement