Kolding IF vs Fredericia, 2024-04-06T11:30:00.000Z

Kolding IF vs Fredericia
First Division logo
First Division
DK flagDenmark
Kolding IF crest
4 : 0
Fredericia crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday April 6, 2024
Autocentralen Park

Attacking Momentum

Kolding IF crestFredericia crest

Events

3'
GOAL icon
A. Beck
(P. Ngongo)
44'
YELLOWCARD icon
M. Jespersen
45'
SUBSTITUTION icon
N. Ritter
(S. Berger)
46'
YELLOWCARD icon
J. Juelsgård
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
M. Juhl
(A. Dahl)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
C. Palm
(D. Ingvarsson)
52'
YELLOWCARD icon
I. Tånnander
57'
SUBSTITUTION icon
V. Westh
(M. Jespersen)
66'
GOAL icon
P. Ngongo
69'
SUBSTITUTION icon
P. Egelund
(F. Carstensen)
69'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ronnie Schwartz
(E. Dall)
69'
SUBSTITUTION icon
P. Tjørnelund
(A. Njai)
77'
GOAL icon
P. Tjørnelund
78'
SUBSTITUTION icon
L. Møller
(I. Tånnander)
81'
GOAL icon
C. Palm
(P. Tjørnelund)
78'
SUBSTITUTION icon
J. Vetter
(P. Ngongo)
82'
SUBSTITUTION icon
M. Wohlgemuth
(C. Gammelgaard)
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
M. Juhl
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
41%
59%
Shots On Target
6
2
Shots Off Target
11
14
Shots Blocked
5
3
Corners
4
4
Fouls
17
9
Offsides
2
2
Yellow Cards
2
2
Advertisement

Line-ups

Kolding IF logo
Kolding IF
3-5-2
Fredericia logo
Fredericia
4-2-3-1
99
L. Moser
3
A. Nørager
5
A. Leifsson
4
C. Vestergaard
11
A. Njai
29
M. Jespersen
8
M. Vestergård
20
D. Ingvarsson
16
A. Beck
7
P. Ngongo
22
I. Tånnander
1
Mattias Lamhauge
14
A. Dahl
4
M. Fischer
22
J. Jessen
18
J. Juelsgård
21
S. Berger
24
L. Hetemi
17
C. Gammelgaard
7
G. Marcussen
12
F. Carstensen
19
E. Dall
Kolding IF
1
C. Petersen
2
P. Tjørnelund
12
Frederik Brinch Møller
14
C. Palm
17
J. Pedersen
18
V. Westh
21
Dijanis Dudic
32
J. Vetter
Fredericia
2
N. Ritter
3
J. Brinch
5
M. Juhl
8
M. Wohlgemuth
9
P. Egelund
16
Ronnie Schwartz
20
S. Bækgård
33
F. Mehder
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
48.77%
X
24.72%
2
26.51%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
56.7%
No
43.3%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
79.65%
No
20.35%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
55.14%
No
44.86%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
34.82%
No
65.18%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
20.95%
No
79.05%

About the football match Kolding IF against Fredericia

On Saturday April 6, 2024, precisely at 7:30 AM, Kolding IF and Fredericia will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the First Division. This encounter will take place at the significant Autocentralen Park, the home turf of Kolding IF. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Kolding IF Lineup

  • Starting XI: A. Nørager, C. Vestergaard, A. Leifsson, P. Ngongo, M. Vestergård, A. Njai, A. Beck, D. Ingvarsson, I. Tånnander, M. Jespersen, L. Moser

  • Substitutes: C. Petersen, P. Tjørnelund, Frederik Brinch Møller, C. Palm, J. Pedersen, V. Westh, Dijanis Dudic, J. Vetter

Fredericia Lineup

  • Starting XI: Mattias Lamhauge, M. Fischer, G. Marcussen, F. Carstensen, A. Dahl, C. Gammelgaard, J. Juelsgård, E. Dall, S. Berger, J. Jessen, L. Hetemi

  • Substitutes: N. Ritter, J. Brinch, M. Juhl, M. Wohlgemuth, P. Egelund, Ronnie Schwartz, S. Bækgård, F. Mehder

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Kolding IF, the chance that we have calculated is 48.77%. This is based on old statistics from Kolding IF combined with the statistics from Fredericia. The chance that Fredericia will win the match, we have calculated at 26.51%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 24.72%.

Advertisement