Fredericia vs Vendsyssel, 2024-04-02T16:30:00.000Z

Fredericia vs Vendsyssel
First Division logo
First Division
DK flagDenmark
Fredericia crest
3 : 1
Vendsyssel crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Tuesday April 2, 2024
Monjasa Park

Attacking Momentum

Fredericia crestVendsyssel crest

Events

10'
GOAL icon
C. Lange
(L. Jensen)
18'
GOAL icon
C. Gammelgaard
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
E. Dall
(P. Egelund)
50'
GOAL icon
E. Dall
(G. Marcussen)
52'
YELLOWCARD icon
Nikita Andreev
58'
SUBSTITUTION icon
F. Børsting
(O. Øhlenschlæger)
58'
SUBSTITUTION icon
R. Thellufsen
(V. Mpindi)
59'
SUBSTITUTION icon
P. Rejnhold
(M. Haarup)
64'
YELLOWCARD icon
A. Simon Okosun
71'
GOAL icon
M. Juhl
(E. Dall)
67'
SUBSTITUTION icon
R. Frantsen
(E. Nielsen)
67'
SUBSTITUTION icon
M. Juhl
(A. Dahl)
67'
SUBSTITUTION icon
N. Ritter
(G. Marcussen)
78'
SUBSTITUTION icon
G. Dahl
(O. Buch)
80'
YELLOWCARD icon
L. Jensen
80'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ronnie Schwartz
(S. Berger)
86'
SUBSTITUTION icon
M. Wohlgemuth
(F. Carstensen)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
52%
48%
Shots On Target
11
4
Shots Off Target
11
8
Shots Blocked
1
3
Corners
3
7
Fouls
3
13
Offsides
1
2
Yellow Cards
1
2
Advertisement

Line-ups

Fredericia logo
Fredericia
4-2-3-1
Vendsyssel logo
Vendsyssel
4-2-3-1
1
Mattias Lamhauge
14
A. Dahl
4
M. Fischer
22
J. Jessen
3
J. Brinch
21
S. Berger
24
L. Hetemi
17
C. Gammelgaard
7
G. Marcussen
12
F. Carstensen
9
P. Egelund
16
O. Linnér
27
M. Haarup
44
T. Hartzell
5
Nikita Andreev
17
E. Nielsen
8
A. Simon Okosun
29
V. Mpindi
20
O. Øhlenschlæger
10
C. Lange
97
O. Buch
7
L. Jensen
Fredericia
2
N. Ritter
5
M. Juhl
8
M. Wohlgemuth
16
Ronnie Schwartz
19
E. Dall
20
S. Bækgård
33
F. Mehder
Vendsyssel
3
P. Rejnhold
6
F. Børsting
12
R. Frantsen
13
M. Eriksen
14
K. Lunding
18
T. Christiansen
22
R. Thellufsen
25
G. Dahl
34
O. Jebali
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
49.6%
X
22.42%
2
27.97%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
60.11%
No
39.89%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
80.57%
No
19.43%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
59.48%
No
40.52%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
36.67%
No
63.33%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
21.85%
No
78.15%

About the football match Fredericia against Vendsyssel

On Tuesday April 2, 2024, precisely at 12:30 PM, Fredericia and Vendsyssel will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the First Division. This encounter will take place at the significant Monjasa Park, the home turf of Fredericia. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Fredericia Lineup

  • Starting XI: Mattias Lamhauge, J. Brinch, M. Fischer, G. Marcussen, P. Egelund, F. Carstensen, A. Dahl, C. Gammelgaard, S. Berger, J. Jessen, L. Hetemi

  • Substitutes: N. Ritter, M. Juhl, M. Wohlgemuth, Ronnie Schwartz, E. Dall, S. Bækgård, F. Mehder

Vendsyssel Lineup

  • Starting XI: Nikita Andreev, L. Jensen, A. Simon Okosun, C. Lange, O. Linnér, E. Nielsen, O. Øhlenschlæger, M. Haarup, V. Mpindi, T. Hartzell, O. Buch

  • Substitutes: P. Rejnhold, F. Børsting, R. Frantsen, M. Eriksen, K. Lunding, T. Christiansen, R. Thellufsen, G. Dahl, O. Jebali

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Fredericia, the chance that we have calculated is 49.6%. This is based on old statistics from Fredericia combined with the statistics from Vendsyssel. The chance that Vendsyssel will win the match, we have calculated at 27.97%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 22.42%.

Advertisement