Næstved vs FC Helsingør, 2024-06-01T13:00:00.000Z

Næstved vs FC Helsingør
First Division logo
First Division
DK flagDenmark
Næstved crest
0 : 0
FC Helsingør crest
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday June 1, 2024
ProfaGroupPark

Events

No Events

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the match information later

Advertisement

Statistics

No statistics

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the statistics later.

Advertisement

Line-ups

No lineups available

The lineups for this match are usually available an hour in advance.

Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
43.84%
X
25.87%
2
30.29%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
57.17%
No
42.83%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
76.82%
No
23.18%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
53.6%
No
46.4%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
30.92%
No
69.08%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
17.94%
No
82.06%

About the football match Næstved against FC Helsingør

On Saturday June 1, 2024, precisely at 9:00 AM, Næstved and FC Helsingør will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the First Division. This encounter will take place at the significant ProfaGroupPark, the home turf of Næstved. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Næstved, the chance that we have calculated is 43.84%. This is based on old statistics from Næstved combined with the statistics from FC Helsingør. The chance that FC Helsingør will win the match, we have calculated at 30.29%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 25.87%.

Advertisement