FC Helsingør vs B 93, 2024-05-26T12:00:00.000Z

FC Helsingør vs B 93
First Division logo
First Division
DK flagDenmark
FC Helsingør crest
0 : 0
B 93 crest
Advertisement

Match Information

Sunday May 26, 2024
Helsingør Stadion
S. Aagerup

Events

No Events

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the match information later

Advertisement

Statistics

No statistics

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the statistics later.

Advertisement

Line-ups

No lineups available

The lineups for this match are usually available an hour in advance.

Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
47.13%
X
23.9%
2
28.97%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
60.05%
No
39.95%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
80.2%
No
19.8%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
58.95%
No
41.05%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
36.51%
No
63.49%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
21.58%
No
78.42%

About the football match FC Helsingør against B 93

On Sunday May 26, 2024, precisely at 8:00 AM, FC Helsingør and B 93 will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the First Division. This encounter will take place at the significant Helsingør Stadion, the home turf of FC Helsingør. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is FC Helsingør, the chance that we have calculated is 47.13%. This is based on old statistics from FC Helsingør combined with the statistics from B 93. The chance that B 93 will win the match, we have calculated at 28.97%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 23.9%.

Advertisement