Horsens vs FC Helsingør, 2024-04-19T17:00:00.000Z

Horsens vs FC Helsingør
First Division logo
First Division
DK flagDenmark
Horsens crest
1 : 1
FC Helsingør crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Friday April 19, 2024
CASA Arena Horsens
L. Graagaard

Attacking Momentum

Horsens crestFC Helsingør crest

Events

59'
SUBSTITUTION icon
L. Carlius
(Marinus Larsen)
59'
SUBSTITUTION icon
M. Knudsen
(F. Helstrup)
59'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Anton Ekeroth
(E. Andersson)
68'
GOAL icon
S. Yatéké
(M. Brems)
71'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Angelo Nehme
(Elijah Just)
75'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jashar Beluli
(Jakob Ankersen)
75'
SUBSTITUTION icon
D. Norouzi
(J. Schoop)
81'
YELLOWCARD icon
K. Enghardt
90'
GOAL icon
Angelo Nehme
(Anton Ekeroth)
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Y. Agnero
(F. Karlsen)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
50%
50%
Shots On Target
4
2
Shots Off Target
6
7
Shots Blocked
1
4
Corners
4
7
Fouls
8
9
Offsides
6
2
Yellow Cards
0
1
Advertisement

Line-ups

Horsens logo
Horsens
5-4-1
FC Helsingør logo
FC Helsingør
3-5-2
1
Matej Delac
17
Mikkel Lassen
2
Oliver Stanisic
33
Alexander Ludwig
20
Sören Reese
14
Julius Madsen
27
Elijah Just
6
Moses Opondo
7
Jakob Ankersen
19
Marinus Larsen
11
Simon Becher
1
K. Kristensen
3
F. Helstrup
6
J. Vadstrup
2
K. Enghardt
39
M. Brems
20
J. Schoop
7
E. Andersson
23
F. Christensen
14
M. Christensen
19
S. Yatéké
22
F. Karlsen
Horsens
8
Kouassi Odilon Bryan Me Atowoula
12
Anton Ekeroth
18
Frederik Kristensen
22
Angelo Nehme
23
Hjalte Toftegaard
28
A. Saine
29
Jashar Beluli
30
Marcus Bobjerg
34
Frederik Roslyng
FC Helsingør
4
M. Knudsen
8
S. Ylätupa
9
Y. Agnero
18
L. Carlius
24
B. Engdahl
41
S. van Bladeren
45
D. Bexheti
68
S. Dhaflaoui
88
D. Norouzi
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
41.52%
X
27.8%
2
30.68%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
52.64%
No
47.36%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
73.7%
No
26.3%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
48.5%
No
51.5%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
27.82%
No
72.18%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
14.79%
No
85.21%

About the football match Horsens against FC Helsingør

On Friday April 19, 2024, precisely at 1:00 PM, Horsens and FC Helsingør will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the First Division. This encounter will take place at the significant CASA Arena Horsens, the home turf of Horsens. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Horsens Lineup

  • Starting XI: Matej Delac, Oliver Stanisic, Moses Opondo, Jakob Ankersen, Simon Becher, Julius Madsen, Mikkel Lassen, Marinus Larsen, Sören Reese, Elijah Just, Alexander Ludwig

  • Substitutes: Kouassi Odilon Bryan Me Atowoula, Anton Ekeroth, Frederik Kristensen, Angelo Nehme, Hjalte Toftegaard, A. Saine, Jashar Beluli, Marcus Bobjerg, Frederik Roslyng

FC Helsingør Lineup

  • Starting XI: K. Kristensen, K. Enghardt, F. Helstrup, J. Vadstrup, E. Andersson, M. Christensen, S. Yatéké, J. Schoop, F. Karlsen, F. Christensen, M. Brems

  • Substitutes: M. Knudsen, S. Ylätupa, Y. Agnero, L. Carlius, B. Engdahl, S. van Bladeren, D. Bexheti, S. Dhaflaoui, D. Norouzi

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Horsens, the chance that we have calculated is 41.52%. This is based on old statistics from Horsens combined with the statistics from FC Helsingør. The chance that FC Helsingør will win the match, we have calculated at 30.68%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 27.8%.

Advertisement