FC Helsingør vs Hillerød, 2024-04-13T16:30:00.000Z

FC Helsingør vs Hillerød
First Division logo
First Division
DK flagDenmark
FC Helsingør crest
2 : 2
Hillerød crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday April 13, 2024
Helsingør Stadion

Attacking Momentum

FC Helsingør crestHillerød crest

Events

1'
OWNGOAL icon
G. Arndal-Lauritzen
17'
GOAL icon
S. Yatéké
43'
YELLOWCARD icon
S. Sharif
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
F. Karlsen
(K. Enghardt)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
M. Kisum
(S. Sharif)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
M. Bruhn
(A. Alicino)
58'
SUBSTITUTION icon
V. Schousboe
(M. Julø)
63'
YELLOWCARD icon
M. Etim
72'
GOAL icon
S. Pingel
(G. Arndal-Lauritzen)
77'
YELLOWCARD icon
A. Justinussen
82'
GOAL icon
J. Witt
(T. Arndal)
81'
SUBSTITUTION icon
E. Andersson
(M. Etim)
81'
SUBSTITUTION icon
L. Carlius
(D. Norouzi)
81'
SUBSTITUTION icon
R. Møller
(N. Schmidt)
86'
YELLOWCARD icon
T. Arndal
81'
SUBSTITUTION icon
A. Pedersen
(A. Justinussen)
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
R. Lindén
(M. Christensen)
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
S. Ylätupa
(S. Yatéké)
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
F. Christensen
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
33%
67%
Shots On Target
1
9
Shots Off Target
8
12
Shots Blocked
3
2
Corners
0
1
Fouls
13
14
Offsides
1
2
Yellow Cards
2
3
Advertisement

Line-ups

FC Helsingør logo
FC Helsingør
5-3-2
Hillerød logo
Hillerød
4-2-3-1
1
K. Kristensen
4
M. Knudsen
2
K. Enghardt
3
F. Helstrup
47
T. Elmelund
39
M. Brems
11
M. Etim
14
M. Christensen
88
D. Norouzi
23
F. Christensen
19
S. Yatéké
38
W. Lykke
18
S. Sharif
7
J. Witt
4
G. Arndal-Lauritzen
5
L. Bøje-Larsen
12
N. Schmidt
8
T. Arndal
81
S. Pingel
34
A. Alicino
15
M. Julø
17
A. Justinussen
FC Helsingør
7
E. Andersson
8
S. Ylätupa
10
F. Hasani
15
R. Lindén
18
L. Carlius
22
F. Karlsen
41
S. van Bladeren
68
S. Dhaflaoui
Hillerød
1
Ovays Azizi
2
R. Møller
3
A. Pedersen
6
M. Due Grandt
9
V. Schousboe
10
M. Kisum
14
S. Opoku
19
M. Bay
90
M. Bruhn
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
28.41%
X
22.4%
2
49.18%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
60.74%
No
39.26%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
82.23%
No
17.77%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
60.56%
No
39.44%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
39.36%
No
60.64%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
23.73%
No
76.27%

About the football match FC Helsingør against Hillerød

On Saturday April 13, 2024, precisely at 12:30 PM, FC Helsingør and Hillerød will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the First Division. This encounter will take place at the significant Helsingør Stadion, the home turf of FC Helsingør. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

FC Helsingør Lineup

  • Starting XI: K. Kristensen, K. Enghardt, F. Helstrup, M. Knudsen, M. Etim, M. Christensen, S. Yatéké, F. Christensen, M. Brems, T. Elmelund, D. Norouzi

  • Substitutes: E. Andersson, S. Ylätupa, F. Hasani, R. Lindén, L. Carlius, F. Karlsen, S. van Bladeren, S. Dhaflaoui

Hillerød Lineup

  • Starting XI: G. Arndal-Lauritzen, L. Bøje-Larsen, J. Witt, T. Arndal, N. Schmidt, M. Julø, A. Justinussen, S. Sharif, A. Alicino, W. Lykke, S. Pingel

  • Substitutes: Ovays Azizi, R. Møller, A. Pedersen, M. Due Grandt, V. Schousboe, M. Kisum, S. Opoku, M. Bay, M. Bruhn

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Hillerød, the chance that we have calculated is 49.18%. This is based on old statistics from Hillerød combined with the statistics from FC Helsingør. The chance that FC Helsingør will win the match, we have calculated at 28.41%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 22.4%.

Advertisement