B 93 vs FC Helsingør, 2024-04-05T17:00:00.000Z

B 93 vs FC Helsingør
First Division logo
First Division
DK flagDenmark
B 93 crest
2 : 2
FC Helsingør crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Friday April 5, 2024
Østerbro Stadion
Jonas Bøgelund

Attacking Momentum

B 93 crestFC Helsingør crest

Events

13'
GOAL icon
T. Blidegn
(S. Clemmensen)
41'
YELLOWCARD icon
J. Egeris
48'
GOAL icon
J. Schoop
(S. Yatéké)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
L. Carlius
(F. Christensen)
56'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Magnus Bøttker
(T. Blidegn)
56'
SUBSTITUTION icon
E. Møller
(R. Laursen)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
D. Norouzi
(F. Helstrup)
56'
SUBSTITUTION icon
N. Morberg
(A. Daghim)
64'
YELLOWCARD icon
N. Thomsen
74'
GOAL icon
M. Christensen
72'
SUBSTITUTION icon
B. Engdahl
(J. Schoop)
76'
YELLOWCARD icon
S. Clemmensen
80'
SUBSTITUTION icon
E. Christensen
(D. Thøgersen)
84'
SUBSTITUTION icon
J. Mathys
(M. Mouritz)
85'
SUBSTITUTION icon
A. Hvid
(M. Etim)
88'
GOAL icon
S. Clemmensen
(Magnus Bøttker)
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
L. Carlius
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
S. Yatéké
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
R. Lindén
(S. Yatéké)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
51%
49%
Shots On Target
5
4
Shots Off Target
4
11
Shots Blocked
0
6
Corners
2
6
Fouls
11
8
Offsides
1
1
Yellow Cards
3
1
Advertisement

Line-ups

B 93 logo
B 93
4-2-3-1
FC Helsingør logo
FC Helsingør
3-5-2
13
M. Falkesgaard
2
R. Laursen
5
J. Egeris
4
Abdullah Iqbal
3
D. Thøgersen
16
T. Blidegn
8
M. Mouritz
10
J. Erenbjerg
27
N. Thomsen
7
A. Daghim
19
S. Clemmensen
1
K. Kristensen
4
M. Knudsen
3
F. Helstrup
22
F. Karlsen
44
T. Elmelund
14
M. Christensen
20
J. Schoop
23
F. Christensen
39
M. Brems
19
S. Yatéké
11
M. Etim
B 93
1
A. Vaporakis
6
N. Morberg
9
J. Mathys
12
O. Søe
18
F. Isaki
20
A. Heimer
24
E. Møller
26
Magnus Bøttker
28
E. Christensen
FC Helsingør
8
S. Ylätupa
15
R. Lindén
18
L. Carlius
24
B. Engdahl
25
A. Hvid
41
S. van Bladeren
45
D. Bexheti
68
S. Dhaflaoui
88
D. Norouzi
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
45.44%
X
24.5%
2
30.06%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
59.59%
No
40.41%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
79.52%
No
20.48%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
56.29%
No
43.71%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
34.4%
No
65.6%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
20.29%
No
79.71%

About the football match B 93 against FC Helsingør

On Friday April 5, 2024, precisely at 1:00 PM, B 93 and FC Helsingør will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the First Division. This encounter will take place at the significant Østerbro Stadion, the home turf of B 93. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

B 93 Lineup

  • Starting XI: R. Laursen, D. Thøgersen, Abdullah Iqbal, J. Egeris, A. Daghim, M. Mouritz, J. Erenbjerg, M. Falkesgaard, T. Blidegn, S. Clemmensen, N. Thomsen

  • Substitutes: A. Vaporakis, N. Morberg, J. Mathys, O. Søe, F. Isaki, A. Heimer, E. Møller, Magnus Bøttker, E. Christensen

FC Helsingør Lineup

  • Starting XI: K. Kristensen, F. Helstrup, M. Knudsen, M. Etim, M. Christensen, S. Yatéké, J. Schoop, F. Karlsen, F. Christensen, M. Brems, T. Elmelund

  • Substitutes: S. Ylätupa, R. Lindén, L. Carlius, B. Engdahl, A. Hvid, S. van Bladeren, D. Bexheti, S. Dhaflaoui, D. Norouzi

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is B 93, the chance that we have calculated is 45.44%. This is based on old statistics from B 93 combined with the statistics from FC Helsingør. The chance that FC Helsingør will win the match, we have calculated at 30.06%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 24.5%.

Advertisement