FC Helsingør vs Næstved, 2024-03-31T12:00:00.000Z

FC Helsingør vs Næstved
First Division logo
First Division
DK flagDenmark
FC Helsingør crest
1 : 3
Næstved crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Sunday March 31, 2024
Helsingør Stadion
M. Lykke

Attacking Momentum

FC Helsingør crestNæstved crest

Events

7'
YELLOWCARD icon
M. Carlson
32'
GOAL icon
J. Schoop
(S. Yatéké)
45'
GOAL icon
N. Girmai Netabay
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
B. Souare
(P. Banda)
55'
YELLOWCARD icon
L. Larsen
63'
GOAL icon
F. Ellegaard
(F. Christensen)
64'
SUBSTITUTION icon
M. Etim
(L. Larsen)
64'
SUBSTITUTION icon
M. Knudsen
(R. Lindén)
66'
SUBSTITUTION icon
M. Ladefoged
(M. Carlson)
77'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Y. Agnero
(S. Ylätupa)
79'
YELLOWCARD icon
N. Girmai Netabay
80'
SUBSTITUTION icon
M. Høst
(F. Ellegaard)
84'
YELLOWCARD icon
K. Ayer
87'
REDCARD icon
J. Vadstrup
86'
SUBSTITUTION icon
F. Christensen
(L. Carlius)
90'
GOAL icon
M. Ladefoged
(M. Høst)
86'
SUBSTITUTION icon
S. Dhaflaoui
(M. Christensen)
87'
SUBSTITUTION icon
C. Friedrich
(K. Ayer)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
54%
46%
Shots On Target
2
7
Shots Off Target
8
10
Shots Blocked
3
4
Corners
5
5
Fouls
12
9
Yellow Cards
1
3
Red Cards
1
0
Advertisement

Line-ups

FC Helsingør logo
FC Helsingør
4-2-3-1
Næstved logo
Næstved
4-3-3
1
K. Kristensen
47
T. Elmelund
5
L. Larsen
6
J. Vadstrup
39
M. Brems
14
M. Christensen
18
L. Carlius
8
S. Ylätupa
20
J. Schoop
15
R. Lindén
19
S. Yatéké
1
N. Dannevang
19
L. Henriksen
22
J. Christiansen
16
E. Hellman
2
P. Banda
8
M. Kongstedt
10
K. Ayer
90
M. Carlson
26
N. Girmai Netabay
9
F. Christensen
23
F. Ellegaard
FC Helsingør
4
M. Knudsen
9
Y. Agnero
11
M. Etim
22
F. Karlsen
23
F. Christensen
25
A. Hvid
41
S. van Bladeren
68
S. Dhaflaoui
88
D. Norouzi
Næstved
3
B. Souare
5
M. Høst
11
M. Ladefoged
14
M. Jørgensen
15
C. Friedrich
20
B. Rygaard
30
A. Kostow
81
M. Mølvadgaard
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
39.29%
X
25.51%
2
35.2%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
57.85%
No
42.15%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
78.33%
No
21.67%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
54.25%
No
45.75%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
33.37%
No
66.63%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
19.01%
No
80.99%

About the football match FC Helsingør against Næstved

On Sunday March 31, 2024, precisely at 8:00 AM, FC Helsingør and Næstved will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the First Division. This encounter will take place at the significant Helsingør Stadion, the home turf of FC Helsingør. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

FC Helsingør Lineup

  • Starting XI: K. Kristensen, L. Larsen, J. Vadstrup, S. Ylätupa, M. Christensen, R. Lindén, L. Carlius, S. Yatéké, J. Schoop, M. Brems, T. Elmelund

  • Substitutes: M. Knudsen, Y. Agnero, M. Etim, F. Karlsen, F. Christensen, A. Hvid, S. van Bladeren, S. Dhaflaoui, D. Norouzi

Næstved Lineup

  • Starting XI: N. Dannevang, P. Banda, M. Kongstedt, F. Christensen, K. Ayer, E. Hellman, L. Henriksen, J. Christiansen, F. Ellegaard, N. Girmai Netabay, M. Carlson

  • Substitutes: B. Souare, M. Høst, M. Ladefoged, M. Jørgensen, C. Friedrich, B. Rygaard, A. Kostow, M. Mølvadgaard

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is FC Helsingør, the chance that we have calculated is 39.29%. This is based on old statistics from FC Helsingør combined with the statistics from Næstved. The chance that Næstved will win the match, we have calculated at 35.2%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 25.51%.

Advertisement