Guadalajara vs Atlas, 2024-03-24T23:45:00.000Z

Guadalajara vs Atlas
Club Friendlies 3 logo
Club Friendlies 3
World
Guadalajara crest
0 : 0
Atlas crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Sunday March 24, 2024
Estadio AKRON
ESPN+

Attacking Momentum

Guadalajara crestAtlas crest

Events

No Events

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the match information later

Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
50%
50%
Shots On Target
2
3
Shots Off Target
5
6
Corners
5
2
Yellow Cards
4
1
Advertisement

Line-ups

No lineups available

The lineups for this match are usually available an hour in advance.

Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
42.55%
X
27.92%
2
29.53%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
52.22%
No
47.78%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
72.3%
No
27.7%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
46.99%
No
53.01%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
24.79%
No
75.21%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
13.02%
No
86.98%

About the football match Guadalajara against Atlas

On Sunday March 24, 2024, precisely at 7:45 PM, Guadalajara and Atlas will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Club Friendlies 3. This encounter will take place at the significant Estadio AKRON, the home turf of Guadalajara. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Guadalajara, the chance that we have calculated is 42.55%. This is based on old statistics from Guadalajara combined with the statistics from Atlas. The chance that Atlas will win the match, we have calculated at 29.53%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 27.92%.

Where can I watch this match?

This match between Guadalajara and Atlas can be viewed on various platforms. For instance, at home on the television, follow a livestream online, or listen on the radio.

The match can be watched or listened to on the following channels: ESPN+.

Advertisement