Hartberg vs Lafnitz, 2024-03-22T10:00:00.000Z

Hartberg vs Lafnitz
Club Friendlies 3 logo
Club Friendlies 3
World
Hartberg crest
4 : 0
Lafnitz crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Friday March 22, 2024
Naturparkarena Pöllauberg

Attacking Momentum

Hartberg crestLafnitz crest

Events

15'
GOAL icon
Manuel Pfeifer
43'
GOAL icon
Dominik Frieser
72'
GOAL icon
Manfred Gollner
80'
GOAL icon
Jurgen Heil
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
50%
50%
Shots On Target
8
2
Shots Off Target
12
6
Corners
4
1
Advertisement

Line-ups

No lineups available

The lineups for this match are usually available an hour in advance.

Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
38.73%
X
24.53%
2
36.73%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
59.5%
No
40.5%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
80.54%
No
19.46%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
58.22%
No
41.78%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
36.08%
No
63.92%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
20.99%
No
79.01%

About the football match Hartberg against Lafnitz

On Friday March 22, 2024, precisely at 6:00 AM, Hartberg and Lafnitz will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Club Friendlies 3. This encounter will take place at the significant Naturparkarena Pöllauberg, the home turf of Hartberg. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Hartberg, the chance that we have calculated is 38.73%. This is based on old statistics from Hartberg combined with the statistics from Lafnitz. The chance that Lafnitz will win the match, we have calculated at 36.73%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 24.53%.

Advertisement