Jahn Regensburg vs WSG Tirol, 2024-03-21T14:00:00.000Z

Jahn Regensburg vs WSG Tirol
Club Friendlies 3 logo
Club Friendlies 3
World
Jahn Regensburg crest
1 : 1
WSG Tirol crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Thursday March 21, 2024
Continental Arena

Attacking Momentum

Jahn Regensburg crestWSG Tirol crest

Events

18'
GOAL icon
Konrad Faber
71'
PENALTY icon
Sandi Ogrinec
Advertisement

Statistics

No statistics

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the statistics later.

Advertisement

Line-ups

No lineups available

The lineups for this match are usually available an hour in advance.

Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
49.81%
X
24.98%
2
25.21%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
56.87%
No
43.13%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
78.6%
No
21.4%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
56.47%
No
43.53%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
33.74%
No
66.26%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
18.95%
No
81.05%

About the football match Jahn Regensburg against WSG Tirol

On Thursday March 21, 2024, precisely at 10:00 AM, Jahn Regensburg and WSG Tirol will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Club Friendlies 3. This encounter will take place at the significant Continental Arena, the home turf of Jahn Regensburg. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Jahn Regensburg, the chance that we have calculated is 49.81%. This is based on old statistics from Jahn Regensburg combined with the statistics from WSG Tirol. The chance that WSG Tirol will win the match, we have calculated at 25.21%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 24.98%.

Advertisement