Häcken vs Elfsborg, 2024-03-16T12:00:00.000Z

Häcken vs Elfsborg
Club Friendlies 3 logo
Club Friendlies 3
World
Häcken crest
1 : 3
Elfsborg crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday March 16, 2024
Bravida Arena

Attacking Momentum

Häcken crestElfsborg crest

Events

4'
GOAL icon
Timothy Noor Ouma
6'
GOAL icon
R. Kaib
71'
GOAL icon
R. Kaib
Advertisement

Statistics

Shots On Target
0
1
Yellow Cards
2
4
Advertisement

Line-ups

No lineups available

The lineups for this match are usually available an hour in advance.

Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
38.97%
X
22.91%
2
38.12%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
61.14%
No
38.86%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
82.8%
No
17.2%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
60.98%
No
39.02%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
40.08%
No
59.92%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
23.98%
No
76.02%

About the football match Häcken against Elfsborg

On Saturday March 16, 2024, precisely at 8:00 AM, Häcken and Elfsborg will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Club Friendlies 3. This encounter will take place at the significant Bravida Arena, the home turf of Häcken. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Häcken, the chance that we have calculated is 38.97%. This is based on old statistics from Häcken combined with the statistics from Elfsborg. The chance that Elfsborg will win the match, we have calculated at 38.12%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 22.91%.

Advertisement