Inter Miami vs Monterrey, 2024-04-04T00:00:00.000Z

Inter Miami vs Monterrey
CONCACAF Champions League logo
CONCACAF Champions League
World
Inter Miami crest
1 : 2
Monterrey crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Wednesday April 3, 2024
Inter Miami CF Stadium
W. López Ramos

Attacking Momentum

Inter Miami crestMonterrey crest

Events

19'
GOAL icon
Tomás Avilés
(Julian Gressel)
33'
YELLOWCARD icon
D. Gómez
37'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Leonardo Afonso
(Robert Taylor)
42'
YELLOWCARD icon
Jordi Alba
45'
YELLOWCARD icon
Jesús Gallardo
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Sebastián Vegas
(Héctor Moreno)
57'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Germán Berterame
(Jesús Gallardo)
57'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jordi Cortizo
(Luis Romo)
61'
YELLOWCARD icon
David Ruíz
65'
YELLOWREDCARD icon
David Ruíz
67'
SUBSTITUTION icon
R. Sailor
(Leonardo Afonso)
69'
GOAL icon
Maximiliano Meza
71'
VAR icon
Maximiliano Meza
76'
YELLOWCARD icon
Sergio Busquets
83'
YELLOWCARD icon
Jorge Rodríguez
85'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jesús Corona
(Brandon Vazquez)
89'
GOAL icon
Jorge Rodríguez
(Maximiliano Meza)
89'
YELLOWCARD icon
Luis Suárez
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Sebastián Vegas
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
R. Sailor
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
42%
58%
Shots On Target
2
8
Shots Off Target
3
7
Shots Blocked
3
6
Corners
1
4
Fouls
14
11
Offsides
1
1
Yellow Cards
8
3
Red Cards
1
0
Advertisement

Line-ups

Inter Miami logo
Inter Miami
4-3-3
Monterrey logo
Monterrey
4-2-3-1
1
Drake Callender
57
Marcelo Weigandt
6
Tomás Avilés
21
Nicolás Freire
18
Jordi Alba
41
David Ruíz
5
Sergio Busquets
20
D. Gómez
24
Julian Gressel
9
Luis Suárez
16
Robert Taylor
1
Esteban Andrada
14
Érick Aguirre
4
Víctor Guzmán
15
Héctor Moreno
3
Gerardo Arteaga
27
Luis Romo
30
Jorge Rodríguez
11
Maximiliano Meza
10
Sergio Canales
17
Jesús Gallardo
23
Brandon Vazquez
Inter Miami
8
Leonardo Campana
13
CJ dos Santos
15
R. Sailor
32
Noah Allen
43
L. Sunderland
49
S. Borgelin
73
Leonardo Afonso
99
C. Jensen
Monterrey
5
Omar Govea
6
Édson Gutiérrez
9
Germán Berterame
12
Jesús Corona
13
Jaziel Martínez
19
Jordi Cortizo
20
Sebastián Vegas
21
Arturo González
22
Luis Cárdenas
24
C. Ramos
32
T. Leone
39
J. Moxica
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
31.67%
X
26.63%
2
41.7%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
54.3%
No
45.7%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
74.77%
No
25.23%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
50.85%
No
49.15%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
28.87%
No
71.17%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
15.8%
No
84.2%

About the football match Inter Miami against Monterrey

On Wednesday April 3, 2024, precisely at 8:00 PM, Inter Miami and Monterrey will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the CONCACAF Champions League. This encounter will take place at the significant Inter Miami CF Stadium, the home turf of Inter Miami. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Inter Miami Lineup

  • Starting XI: Drake Callender, Sergio Busquets, Tomás Avilés, Luis Suárez, Robert Taylor, Jordi Alba, D. Gómez, Nicolás Freire, Julian Gressel, David Ruíz, Marcelo Weigandt

  • Substitutes: Leonardo Campana, CJ dos Santos, R. Sailor, Noah Allen, L. Sunderland, S. Borgelin, Leonardo Afonso, C. Jensen

Monterrey Lineup

  • Starting XI: Esteban Andrada, Gerardo Arteaga, Víctor Guzmán, Sergio Canales, Maximiliano Meza, Érick Aguirre, Héctor Moreno, Jesús Gallardo, Brandon Vazquez, Luis Romo, Jorge Rodríguez

  • Substitutes: Omar Govea, Édson Gutiérrez, Germán Berterame, Jesús Corona, Jaziel Martínez, Jordi Cortizo, Sebastián Vegas, Arturo González, Luis Cárdenas, C. Ramos, T. Leone, J. Moxica

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Monterrey, the chance that we have calculated is 41.7%. This is based on old statistics from Monterrey combined with the statistics from Inter Miami. The chance that Inter Miami will win the match, we have calculated at 31.67%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 26.63%.

Advertisement