Monterrey vs Inter Miami, 2024-04-11T02:30:00.000Z

Monterrey vs Inter Miami
CONCACAF Champions League logo
CONCACAF Champions League
World
Monterrey crest
3 : 1
Inter Miami crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Wednesday April 10, 2024
Estadio BBVA Bancomer
I. Barton Cisneros

Attacking Momentum

Monterrey crestInter Miami crest

Events

31'
GOAL icon
Brandon Vazquez
58'
GOAL icon
Germán Berterame
(Gerardo Arteaga)
64'
GOAL icon
Jesús Gallardo
(Germán Berterame)
70'
YELLOWCARD icon
Luis Suárez
74'
YELLOWCARD icon
Jordi Alba
76'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Omar Govea
(Brandon Vazquez)
78'
YELLOWREDCARD icon
Jordi Alba
80'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jordi Cortizo
(Maximiliano Meza)
84'
YELLOWCARD icon
Stefan Medina
80'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Víctor López
(Jesús Gallardo)
85'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Cesar Garza Cantu
(Luis Romo)
85'
GOAL icon
D. Gómez
(Lionel Messi)
85'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Arturo González
(Sergio Canales)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
40%
60%
Shots On Target
9
1
Shots Off Target
5
3
Shots Blocked
3
1
Corners
6
2
Fouls
6
8
Offsides
1
2
Yellow Cards
1
3
Red Cards
0
1
Advertisement

Line-ups

Monterrey logo
Monterrey
4-2-3-1
Inter Miami logo
Inter Miami
3-5-2
1
Esteban Andrada
14
Érick Aguirre
33
Stefan Medina
4
Víctor Guzmán
3
Gerardo Arteaga
11
Maximiliano Meza
10
Sergio Canales
27
Luis Romo
17
Jesús Gallardo
9
Germán Berterame
23
Brandon Vazquez
1
Drake Callender
6
Tomás Avilés
21
Nicolás Freire
32
Noah Allen
57
Marcelo Weigandt
24
Julian Gressel
5
Sergio Busquets
20
D. Gómez
18
Jordi Alba
10
Lionel Messi
9
Luis Suárez
Monterrey
5
Omar Govea
6
Édson Gutiérrez
13
Jaziel Martínez
19
Jordi Cortizo
21
Arturo González
22
Luis Cárdenas
24
C. Ramos
32
T. Leone
34
C. Bustos
35
Víctor López
38
Cesar Garza Cantu
39
J. Moxica
Inter Miami
13
CJ dos Santos
15
R. Sailor
30
Benja Cremaschi
33
Franco Negri
42
Y. Bright
43
L. Sunderland
49
S. Borgelin
73
Leonardo Afonso
99
C. Jensen
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
61.94%
X
21.31%
2
16.75%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
50.81%
No
49.19%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
78.68%
No
21.32%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
55.94%
No
44.06%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
33.97%
No
66.03%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
22.2%
No
77.8%

About the football match Monterrey against Inter Miami

On Wednesday April 10, 2024, precisely at 10:30 PM, Monterrey and Inter Miami will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the CONCACAF Champions League. This encounter will take place at the significant Estadio BBVA Bancomer, the home turf of Monterrey. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Monterrey Lineup

  • Starting XI: Esteban Andrada, Gerardo Arteaga, Víctor Guzmán, Germán Berterame, Sergio Canales, Maximiliano Meza, Érick Aguirre, Jesús Gallardo, Brandon Vazquez, Luis Romo, Stefan Medina

  • Substitutes: Omar Govea, Édson Gutiérrez, Jaziel Martínez, Jordi Cortizo, Arturo González, Luis Cárdenas, C. Ramos, T. Leone, C. Bustos, Víctor López, Cesar Garza Cantu, J. Moxica

Inter Miami Lineup

  • Starting XI: Drake Callender, Sergio Busquets, Tomás Avilés, Luis Suárez, Lionel Messi, Jordi Alba, D. Gómez, Nicolás Freire, Julian Gressel, Noah Allen, Marcelo Weigandt

  • Substitutes: CJ dos Santos, R. Sailor, Benja Cremaschi, Franco Negri, Y. Bright, L. Sunderland, S. Borgelin, Leonardo Afonso, C. Jensen

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Monterrey, the chance that we have calculated is 61.94%. This is based on old statistics from Monterrey combined with the statistics from Inter Miami. The chance that Inter Miami will win the match, we have calculated at 16.75%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 21.31%.

Advertisement