Columbus Crew vs Tigres UANL, 2024-04-03T01:00:00.000Z

Columbus Crew vs Tigres UANL
CONCACAF Champions League logo
CONCACAF Champions League
World
Columbus Crew crest
1 : 1
Tigres UANL crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Tuesday April 2, 2024
S. Brown
Fox Sports 1, FOX Sports App, Foxsports.com

Attacking Momentum

Columbus Crew crestTigres UANL crest

Events

18'
GOAL icon
André-Pierre Gignac
(D. Lainez)
43'
GOAL icon
Diego Rossi
(A. Morris)
75'
YELLOWCARD icon
A. Morris
77'
YELLOWREDCARD icon
A. Morris
80'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Derrick Jones
(Marino Hinestroza)
82'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ozziel Herrera
(D. Lainez)
88'
SUBSTITUTION icon
S. Córdova
(Juan Brunetta)
83'
YELLOWCARD icon
Derrick Jones
88'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Luis Quiñones
(André-Pierre Gignac)
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Juan Pablo Vigón
(Fernando Gorriarán)
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Max Arfsten
(Jacen Russell-Rowe)
0'
YELLOWCARD icon
Wilfried Nancy
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
53%
47%
Shots On Target
6
5
Shots Off Target
2
2
Shots Blocked
8
4
Corners
3
6
Fouls
8
15
Offsides
2
4
Yellow Cards
2
0
Red Cards
1
0
Advertisement

Line-ups

Columbus Crew logo
Columbus Crew
5-3-2
Tigres UANL logo
Tigres UANL
4-2-3-1
28
P. Schulte
31
Steven Moreira
21
Yevgen Cheberko
18
Malte Amundsen
23
M. Farsi
8
A. Morris
6
Darlington Nagbe
14
Yaw Yeboah
10
Diego Rossi
19
Jacen Russell-Rowe
11
Marino Hinestroza
25
Felipe Rodríguez
20
Javier Aquino
19
Guido Pizarro
3
Samir Caetano
27
Jesús Angulo
8
Fernando Gorriarán
26
Sebastián Fierro
16
D. Lainez
11
Juan Brunetta
24
Marcelo Flores
10
André-Pierre Gignac
Columbus Crew
1
N. Hagen
2
P. Quinton
3
W. Sands
5
Derrick Jones
16
Taha Habroune
24
Evan Bush
27
Max Arfsten
29
C. Mrowka
42
G. De Libera
Tigres UANL
4
Juan José Purata
6
Juan Pablo Vigón
13
Diego Reyes
14
Jesús Garza
15
Eduardo Tercero
17
S. Córdova
21
Eugenio Pizzuto
23
Luis Quiñones
29
Ozziel Herrera
30
Miguel Ortega
36
Arturo Delgado
38
Diego Alexander Sánchez Guevara
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
49.17%
X
24.68%
2
26.15%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
53.7%
No
46.3%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
75.98%
No
24.02%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
51.95%
No
48.05%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
29.69%
No
70.31%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
16.64%
No
83.36%

About the football match Columbus Crew against Tigres UANL

On Tuesday April 2, 2024, precisely at 9:00 PM, Columbus Crew and Tigres UANL will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the CONCACAF Champions League. This encounter will take place at the significant undefined, the home turf of Columbus Crew. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Columbus Crew Lineup

  • Starting XI: Darlington Nagbe, A. Morris, Diego Rossi, Marino Hinestroza, Yaw Yeboah, Malte Amundsen, Jacen Russell-Rowe, Yevgen Cheberko, M. Farsi, P. Schulte, Steven Moreira

  • Substitutes: N. Hagen, P. Quinton, W. Sands, Derrick Jones, Taha Habroune, Evan Bush, Max Arfsten, C. Mrowka, G. De Libera

Tigres UANL Lineup

  • Starting XI: Samir Caetano, Fernando Gorriarán, André-Pierre Gignac, Juan Brunetta, D. Lainez, Guido Pizarro, Javier Aquino, Marcelo Flores, Felipe Rodríguez, Sebastián Fierro, Jesús Angulo

  • Substitutes: Juan José Purata, Juan Pablo Vigón, Diego Reyes, Jesús Garza, Eduardo Tercero, S. Córdova, Eugenio Pizzuto, Luis Quiñones, Ozziel Herrera, Miguel Ortega, Arturo Delgado, Diego Alexander Sánchez Guevara

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Columbus Crew, the chance that we have calculated is 49.17%. This is based on old statistics from Columbus Crew combined with the statistics from Tigres UANL. The chance that Tigres UANL will win the match, we have calculated at 26.15%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 24.68%.

Where can I watch this match?

This match between Columbus Crew and Tigres UANL can be viewed on various platforms. For instance, at home on the television, follow a livestream online, or listen on the radio.

The match can be watched or listened to on the following channels: Fox Sports 1, FOX Sports App, Foxsports.com.

Advertisement