New England vs América, 2024-04-03T01:00:00.000Z

New England vs América
CONCACAF Champions League logo
CONCACAF Champions League
World
New England crest
0 : 4
América crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Tuesday April 2, 2024
Gillette Stadium
I. Cornejo

Attacking Momentum

New England crestAmérica crest

Events

16'
GOAL icon
Henry Martín
(Javairô Dilrosun)
20'
YELLOWCARD icon
Matt Polster
24'
GOAL icon
Álex Zendejas
(Henry Martín)
44'
YELLOWCARD icon
Cristian Calderón
44'
YELLOWCARD icon
Giacomo Vrioni
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
K. Álvarez
(Israel Reyes)
59'
SUBSTITUTION icon
E. Bajraktarević
(Nacho Gil)
59'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Mark-Anthony Kaye
(Henry Kessler)
60'
YELLOWCARD icon
Jonathan Mensah
63'
GOAL icon
Cristian Calderón
71'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Nick Lima
(Ryan Spaulding)
75'
SUBSTITUTION icon
S. Reyes
(Álex Zendejas)
75'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Diego Valdés
(Álvaro Fidalgo)
76'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Bobby Wood
(Giacomo Vrioni)
77'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ian Harkes
(Carles Gil)
83'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Santiago Naveda
(Jonathan dos Santos)
83'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Brian Rodríguez
(Henry Martín)
90'
GOAL icon
Brian Rodríguez
(Diego Valdés)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
42%
58%
Shots On Target
3
7
Shots Off Target
3
4
Shots Blocked
3
1
Corners
10
2
Fouls
18
7
Offsides
0
1
Yellow Cards
3
1
Advertisement

Line-ups

New England logo
New England
4-2-3-1
América logo
América
4-2-3-1
36
Earl Edwards Jr.
24
DeJuan Jones
4
Henry Kessler
6
Jonathan Mensah
2
Dave Romney
34
Ryan Spaulding
10
Carles Gil
8
Matt Polster
21
Nacho Gil
9
Giacomo Vrioni
5
Tomás Chancalay
1
L. Malagón
3
Israel Reyes
31
I. Lichnovsky
4
Sebastián Cáceres
18
Cristian Calderón
6
Jonathan dos Santos
8
Álvaro Fidalgo
24
Javairô Dilrosun
20
R. Sánchez
17
Álex Zendejas
21
Henry Martín
New England
1
Henrich Ravas
12
Nick Lima
14
Ian Harkes
17
Bobby Wood
18
Emmanuel Boateng
22
J. Panayotou
26
Tommy McNamara
28
Mark-Anthony Kaye
29
N. Buck
47
E. Bajraktarević
88
Andrew Farrell
98
Jacob Jackson
América
2
Luis Fuentes
5
K. Álvarez
7
Brian Rodríguez
10
Diego Valdés
14
Néstor Araújo
16
Santiago Naveda
26
S. Reyes
27
Óscar Jiménez
29
Ramón Juárez
30
Arturo Martínez
35
Leonardo Fabio Palestina Hernández
39
Dagoberto Espinoza
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
30.99%
X
23.04%
2
45.97%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
57.11%
No
42.89%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
79.69%
No
20.31%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
58.7%
No
41.3%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
34.94%
No
65.06%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
20.96%
No
79.04%

About the football match New England against América

On Tuesday April 2, 2024, precisely at 9:00 PM, New England and América will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the CONCACAF Champions League. This encounter will take place at the significant Gillette Stadium, the home turf of New England. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

New England Lineup

  • Starting XI: Dave Romney, Henry Kessler, Tomás Chancalay, Jonathan Mensah, Matt Polster, Giacomo Vrioni, Carles Gil, Nacho Gil, DeJuan Jones, Ryan Spaulding, Earl Edwards Jr.

  • Substitutes: Henrich Ravas, Nick Lima, Ian Harkes, Bobby Wood, Emmanuel Boateng, J. Panayotou, Tommy McNamara, Mark-Anthony Kaye, N. Buck, E. Bajraktarević, Andrew Farrell, Jacob Jackson

América Lineup

  • Starting XI: L. Malagón, Israel Reyes, Sebastián Cáceres, Jonathan dos Santos, Álvaro Fidalgo, Álex Zendejas, Cristian Calderón, R. Sánchez, Henry Martín, Javairô Dilrosun, I. Lichnovsky

  • Substitutes: Luis Fuentes, K. Álvarez, Brian Rodríguez, Diego Valdés, Néstor Araújo, Santiago Naveda, S. Reyes, Óscar Jiménez, Ramón Juárez, Arturo Martínez, Leonardo Fabio Palestina Hernández, Dagoberto Espinoza

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is América, the chance that we have calculated is 45.97%. This is based on old statistics from América combined with the statistics from New England. The chance that New England will win the match, we have calculated at 30.99%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 23.04%.

Advertisement