América vs New England, 2024-04-10T02:30:00.000Z

América vs New England
CONCACAF Champions League logo
CONCACAF Champions League
World
América crest
5 : 2
New England crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Tuesday April 9, 2024
Estadio Azteca
Hector Martinez

Attacking Momentum

América crestNew England crest

Events

21'
GOAL icon
Diego Valdés
(Julián Quiñones)
22'
VAR icon
Brian Rodríguez
33'
GOAL icon
Julián Quiñones
(Diego Valdés)
45'
GOAL icon
Henry Martín
(Luis Fuentes)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
DeJuan Jones
(Dave Romney)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Henry Kessler
(Nick Lima)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Santiago Naveda
(R. Sánchez)
49'
YELLOWCARD icon
Henry Kessler
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Brian Rodríguez
(Henry Martín)
57'
GOAL icon
Álex Zendejas
(Brian Rodríguez)
57'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Giacomo Vrioni
(Bobby Wood)
65'
GOAL icon
Giacomo Vrioni
(E. Bajraktarević)
64'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Tomás Chancalay
(N. Buck)
66'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Javairô Dilrosun
(Diego Valdés)
66'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Dagoberto Espinoza
(Julián Quiñones)
66'
SUBSTITUTION icon
S. Reyes
(Álex Zendejas)
73'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Carles Gil
(Emmanuel Boateng)
76'
PENALTY icon
Brian Rodríguez
74'
VAR icon
Luis Fuentes
90'
GOAL icon
Giacomo Vrioni
88'
VAR icon
Brian Rodríguez
89'
YELLOWCARD icon
Ryan Spaulding
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Mark-Anthony Kaye
90'
VAR icon
Giacomo Vrioni
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
66%
34%
Shots On Target
8
7
Shots Off Target
9
1
Shots Blocked
1
1
Corners
5
5
Fouls
5
7
Offsides
3
1
Yellow Cards
0
3
Advertisement

Line-ups

América logo
América
4-2-3-1
New England logo
New England
4-2-3-1
1
L. Malagón
5
K. Álvarez
29
Ramón Juárez
31
I. Lichnovsky
2
Luis Fuentes
20
R. Sánchez
8
Álvaro Fidalgo
33
Julián Quiñones
10
Diego Valdés
17
Álex Zendejas
21
Henry Martín
36
Earl Edwards Jr.
12
Nick Lima
88
Andrew Farrell
2
Dave Romney
34
Ryan Spaulding
28
Mark-Anthony Kaye
29
N. Buck
47
E. Bajraktarević
26
Tommy McNamara
18
Emmanuel Boateng
17
Bobby Wood
América
3
Israel Reyes
4
Sebastián Cáceres
6
Jonathan dos Santos
7
Brian Rodríguez
14
Néstor Araújo
16
Santiago Naveda
18
Cristian Calderón
24
Javairô Dilrosun
26
S. Reyes
27
Óscar Jiménez
35
Leonardo Fabio Palestina Hernández
39
Dagoberto Espinoza
New England
1
Henrich Ravas
4
Henry Kessler
5
Tomás Chancalay
8
Matt Polster
9
Giacomo Vrioni
10
Carles Gil
14
Ian Harkes
21
Nacho Gil
22
J. Panayotou
24
DeJuan Jones
98
Jacob Jackson
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
59.88%
X
22.28%
2
17.84%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
52.36%
No
47.64%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
78.02%
No
21.98%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
56.6%
No
43.4%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
34.8%
No
65.2%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
21.51%
No
78.49%

About the football match América against New England

On Tuesday April 9, 2024, precisely at 10:30 PM, América and New England will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the CONCACAF Champions League. This encounter will take place at the significant Estadio Azteca, the home turf of América. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

América Lineup

  • Starting XI: L. Malagón, Luis Fuentes, K. Álvarez, Álvaro Fidalgo, Diego Valdés, Álex Zendejas, R. Sánchez, Henry Martín, Ramón Juárez, I. Lichnovsky, Julián Quiñones

  • Substitutes: Israel Reyes, Sebastián Cáceres, Jonathan dos Santos, Brian Rodríguez, Néstor Araújo, Santiago Naveda, Cristian Calderón, Javairô Dilrosun, S. Reyes, Óscar Jiménez, Leonardo Fabio Palestina Hernández, Dagoberto Espinoza

New England Lineup

  • Starting XI: Dave Romney, Nick Lima, Bobby Wood, Emmanuel Boateng, Tommy McNamara, Mark-Anthony Kaye, N. Buck, Ryan Spaulding, Earl Edwards Jr., E. Bajraktarević, Andrew Farrell

  • Substitutes: Henrich Ravas, Henry Kessler, Tomás Chancalay, Matt Polster, Giacomo Vrioni, Carles Gil, Ian Harkes, Nacho Gil, J. Panayotou, DeJuan Jones, Jacob Jackson

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is América, the chance that we have calculated is 59.88%. This is based on old statistics from América combined with the statistics from New England. The chance that New England will win the match, we have calculated at 17.84%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 22.28%.

Advertisement