Oberwart / Rotenturm vs Gnas, 2024-02-23T18:00:00.000Z

Oberwart / Rotenturm vs Gnas
Club Friendlies 4 logo
Club Friendlies 4
World
Oberwart / Rotenturm crest
2 : 1
Gnas crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Friday February 23, 2024

Attacking Momentum

Oberwart / Rotenturm crestGnas crest

Events

14'
GOAL icon
Thomas Herrklotz
40'
GOAL icon
Leonhard Kaufmann
59'
GOAL icon
Mihai Pintilii
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
54%
46%
Shots On Target
7
4
Shots Off Target
5
8
Corners
8
3
Yellow Cards
0
1
Advertisement

Line-ups

No lineups available

The lineups for this match are usually available an hour in advance.

Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
44.91%
X
23.01%
2
32.08%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
61.1%
No
38.9%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
81.56%
No
18.44%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
60.73%
No
39.27%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
39.47%
No
60.53%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
24.44%
No
75.56%

About the football match Oberwart / Rotenturm against Gnas

On Friday February 23, 2024, precisely at 1:00 PM, Oberwart / Rotenturm and Gnas will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Club Friendlies 4. This encounter will take place at the significant undefined, the home turf of Oberwart / Rotenturm. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Oberwart / Rotenturm, the chance that we have calculated is 44.91%. This is based on old statistics from Oberwart / Rotenturm combined with the statistics from Gnas. The chance that Gnas will win the match, we have calculated at 32.08%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 23.01%.

Advertisement