Saxan vs Zimbru, 2024-02-22T12:00:00.000Z

Saxan vs Zimbru
Club Friendlies 4 logo
Club Friendlies 4
World
Saxan crest
0 : 0
Zimbru crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Thursday February 22, 2024

Events

No Events

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the match information later

Advertisement

Statistics

No statistics

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the statistics later.

Advertisement

Line-ups

No lineups available

The lineups for this match are usually available an hour in advance.

Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
21.4%
X
22.95%
2
55.64%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
50.63%
No
49.37%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
75.01%
No
24.99%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
51.92%
No
48.08%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
30.51%
No
69.49%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
18.69%
No
81.31%

About the football match Saxan against Zimbru

On Thursday February 22, 2024, precisely at 7:00 AM, Saxan and Zimbru will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Club Friendlies 4. This encounter will take place at the significant undefined, the home turf of Saxan. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Zimbru, the chance that we have calculated is 55.64%. This is based on old statistics from Zimbru combined with the statistics from Saxan. The chance that Saxan will win the match, we have calculated at 21.4%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 22.95%.

Advertisement