Zimbru vs Floreşti, 2024-02-18T10:00:00.000Z

Zimbru vs Floreşti
Club Friendlies 4 logo
Club Friendlies 4
World
Zimbru crest
0 : 0
Floreşti crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Sunday February 18, 2024
Stadionul Zimbru

Events

No Events

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the match information later

Advertisement

Statistics

No statistics

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the statistics later.

Advertisement

Line-ups

No lineups available

The lineups for this match are usually available an hour in advance.

Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
57.54%
X
20.85%
2
21.6%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
57.73%
No
42.27%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
81.51%
No
18.49%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
60.42%
No
39.58%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
39.25%
No
60.75%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
25.39%
No
74.61%

About the football match Zimbru against Floreşti

On Sunday February 18, 2024, precisely at 5:00 AM, Zimbru and Floreşti will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Club Friendlies 4. This encounter will take place at the significant Stadionul Zimbru, the home turf of Zimbru. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Zimbru, the chance that we have calculated is 57.54%. This is based on old statistics from Zimbru combined with the statistics from Floreşti. The chance that Floreşti will win the match, we have calculated at 21.6%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 20.85%.

Advertisement