Zimbru vs Spartanii Selemet, 2024-02-15T10:00:00.000Z

Zimbru vs Spartanii Selemet
Club Friendlies 4 logo
Club Friendlies 4
World
Zimbru crest
3 : 3
Spartanii Selemet crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Thursday February 15, 2024
Stadionul Zimbru

Events

40'
GOAL icon
45'
GOAL icon
45'
GOAL icon
60'
GOAL icon
80'
GOAL icon
90'
GOAL icon
Advertisement

Statistics

No statistics

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the statistics later.

Advertisement

Line-ups

No lineups available

The lineups for this match are usually available an hour in advance.

Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
61.82%
X
19.35%
2
18.83%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
53.73%
No
46.27%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
81.83%
No
18.17%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
60.69%
No
39.31%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
38.63%
No
61.37%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
26.1%
No
73.9%

About the football match Zimbru against Spartanii Selemet

On Thursday February 15, 2024, precisely at 5:00 AM, Zimbru and Spartanii Selemet will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Club Friendlies 4. This encounter will take place at the significant Stadionul Zimbru, the home turf of Zimbru. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Zimbru, the chance that we have calculated is 61.82%. This is based on old statistics from Zimbru combined with the statistics from Spartanii Selemet. The chance that Spartanii Selemet will win the match, we have calculated at 18.83%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 19.35%.

Advertisement