Dumbrăviţa vs Şirineaşa, 2024-02-14T13:00:00.000Z

Dumbrăviţa vs Şirineaşa
Club Friendlies 4 logo
Club Friendlies 4
World
Dumbrăviţa crest
0 : 0
Şirineaşa crest
Cancelled
Advertisement

Match Information

Wednesday February 14, 2024

Events

No Events

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the match information later

Advertisement

Statistics

No statistics

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the statistics later.

Advertisement

Line-ups

No lineups available

The lineups for this match are usually available an hour in advance.

Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
39.16%
X
26.06%
2
34.78%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
53.87%
No
46.13%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
73.81%
No
26.19%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
49.83%
No
50.17%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
28.45%
No
71.55%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
15.85%
No
84.15%

About the football match Dumbrăviţa against Şirineaşa

On Wednesday February 14, 2024, precisely at 8:00 AM, Dumbrăviţa and Şirineaşa will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Club Friendlies 4. This encounter will take place at the significant undefined, the home turf of Dumbrăviţa. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Dumbrăviţa, the chance that we have calculated is 39.16%. This is based on old statistics from Dumbrăviţa combined with the statistics from Şirineaşa. The chance that Şirineaşa will win the match, we have calculated at 34.78%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 26.06%.

Advertisement