AGF vs Bryne, 2024-02-12T12:00:00.000Z

AGF vs Bryne
Club Friendlies 3 logo
Club Friendlies 3
World
AGF crest
1 : 0
Bryne crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Monday February 12, 2024
Ceres Park

Events

10'
GOAL icon
Tobias Bech Kristensen
Advertisement

Statistics

No statistics

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the statistics later.

Advertisement

Line-ups

No lineups available

The lineups for this match are usually available an hour in advance.

Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
48.23%
X
24.64%
2
27.12%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
56.57%
No
43.43%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
77.54%
No
22.46%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
54.68%
No
45.32%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
31.42%
No
68.58%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
18.18%
No
81.82%

About the football match AGF against Bryne

On Monday February 12, 2024, precisely at 7:00 AM, AGF and Bryne will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Club Friendlies 3. This encounter will take place at the significant Ceres Park, the home turf of AGF. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is AGF, the chance that we have calculated is 48.23%. This is based on old statistics from AGF combined with the statistics from Bryne. The chance that Bryne will win the match, we have calculated at 27.12%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 24.64%.

Advertisement