Rodina Moskva vs Kyzyl-Zhar, 2024-02-12T14:00:00.000Z

Rodina Moskva vs Kyzyl-Zhar
Club Friendlies 3 logo
Club Friendlies 3
World
Rodina Moskva crest
1 : 3
Kyzyl-Zhar crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Monday February 12, 2024
Titanic Hotel Spor Kompleks Field 1

Events

No Events

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the match information later

Advertisement

Statistics

No statistics

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the statistics later.

Advertisement

Line-ups

No lineups available

The lineups for this match are usually available an hour in advance.

Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
52.01%
X
25.19%
2
22.8%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
52.31%
No
47.69%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
74.42%
No
25.58%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
51.59%
No
48.41%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
29.77%
No
70.23%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
17.34%
No
82.66%

About the football match Rodina Moskva against Kyzyl-Zhar

On Monday February 12, 2024, precisely at 9:00 AM, Rodina Moskva and Kyzyl-Zhar will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Club Friendlies 3. This encounter will take place at the significant Titanic Hotel Spor Kompleks Field 1, the home turf of Rodina Moskva. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Rodina Moskva, the chance that we have calculated is 52.01%. This is based on old statistics from Rodina Moskva combined with the statistics from Kyzyl-Zhar. The chance that Kyzyl-Zhar will win the match, we have calculated at 22.8%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 25.19%.

Advertisement