Cangzhou vs Hangzhou, 2024-05-12T11:35:00.000Z

Cangzhou vs Hangzhou
Super League logo
Super League
CN flagChina
Cangzhou crest
0 : 1
Hangzhou crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Sunday May 12, 2024
Development Area Stadium
Tao Wan

Attacking Momentum

Cangzhou crestHangzhou crest

Events

38'
YELLOWCARD icon
Alexander N'Doumbou
62'
YELLOWCARD icon
Liu Haofan
70'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Junsheng Yao
(Jin Cheng)
74'
YELLOWCARD icon
Wu Wei
77'
GOAL icon
Leonardo
(Franko Andrijasevic)
81'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Dalun Zheng
(Yun Yang)
84'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jiaqi Zhang
(Alexander N'Doumbou)
84'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Yang Wang
(Liu Haofan)
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Leonardo
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Puliang Shao
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Guowen Sun
(Deabeas Owusu-Sekyere)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
33%
67%
Shots On Target
0
6
Shots Off Target
5
15
Shots Blocked
3
11
Corners
3
6
Fouls
6
18
Offsides
2
0
Yellow Cards
1
4
Advertisement

Line-ups

Cangzhou logo
Cangzhou
3-4-2-1
Hangzhou logo
Hangzhou
4-4-2
14
Puliang Shao
36
Yun Yang
3
Stoppila Sunzu
16
Kaimu Zheng
17
Da Wen
8
Yingjie Zhao
15
Peng Wang
32
Sun Ming Him
10
Oscar Taty Maritu
9
Héber
31
Viv Solomon-Otabor
1
Chunyu Dong
20
Dongsheng Wang
2
Nok-Hang Leung
36
Lucas Possignolo
5
Liu Haofan
10
Tixiang Li
8
Alexander N'Doumbou
22
Jin Cheng
11
Franko Andrijasevic
7
Deabeas Owusu-Sekyere
45
Leonardo
Cangzhou
1
Jianxiang Sun
7
Dalun Zheng
11
Dilümüt Tudi
13
Sun Qinhan
18
Xuchen Yao
20
Xinyu Liu
23
Hong Li
26
Yunqi Guo
27
Fuyu Ma
29
Feng Han
33
Jiali Hu
Hangzhou
3
Yang Wang
4
Zheng'ao Sun
6
Junsheng Yao
9
Di Gao
14
Wu Wei
17
Jean Evrard Kouassi
18
Ablikim Abdusalam
26
Guowen Sun
29
Jiaqi Zhang
31
Bin Gu
33
Bo Zhao
39
Wang Yudong
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
37.24%
X
24.5%
2
38.25%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
60.4%
No
39.6%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
80.53%
No
19.47%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
57.94%
No
42.06%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
36.9%
No
63.1%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
21.73%
No
78.27%

About the football match Cangzhou against Hangzhou

On Sunday May 12, 2024, precisely at 7:35 AM, Cangzhou and Hangzhou will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Super League. This encounter will take place at the significant Development Area Stadium, the home turf of Cangzhou. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Cangzhou Lineup

  • Starting XI: Stoppila Sunzu, Yingjie Zhao, Héber, Oscar Taty Maritu, Puliang Shao, Peng Wang, Kaimu Zheng, Da Wen, Viv Solomon-Otabor, Sun Ming Him, Yun Yang

  • Substitutes: Jianxiang Sun, Dalun Zheng, Dilümüt Tudi, Sun Qinhan, Xuchen Yao, Xinyu Liu, Hong Li, Yunqi Guo, Fuyu Ma, Feng Han, Jiali Hu

Hangzhou Lineup

  • Starting XI: Chunyu Dong, Nok-Hang Leung, Liu Haofan, Deabeas Owusu-Sekyere, Alexander N'Doumbou, Tixiang Li, Franko Andrijasevic, Dongsheng Wang, Jin Cheng, Lucas Possignolo, Leonardo

  • Substitutes: Yang Wang, Zheng'ao Sun, Junsheng Yao, Di Gao, Wu Wei, Jean Evrard Kouassi, Ablikim Abdusalam, Guowen Sun, Jiaqi Zhang, Bin Gu, Bo Zhao, Wang Yudong

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Hangzhou, the chance that we have calculated is 38.25%. This is based on old statistics from Hangzhou combined with the statistics from Cangzhou. The chance that Cangzhou will win the match, we have calculated at 37.24%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 24.5%.

Advertisement