Shanghai Shenhua vs Cangzhou, 2024-05-01T12:00:00.000Z

Shanghai Shenhua vs Cangzhou
Super League logo
Super League
CN flagChina
Shanghai Shenhua crest
4 : 0
Cangzhou crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Wednesday May 1, 2024
Shanghai Stadium
Dan'ao Shan

Attacking Momentum

Shanghai Shenhua crestCangzhou crest

Events

3'
GOAL icon
Xu Haoyang
34'
YELLOWCARD icon
Kaimu Zheng
41'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Yingjie Zhao
(Georgiy Zhukov)
50'
GOAL icon
Zhu Chenjie
55'
YELLOWCARD icon
Wang Haijian
65'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Oscar Taty Maritu
(Xinyu Liu)
65'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Héber
(Fuyu Ma)
67'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Dai Wai-Tsun
(Xu Haoyang)
71'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Peng Wang
(Dilümüt Tudi)
71'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Stoppila Sunzu
(Kaimu Zheng)
76'
GOAL icon
André Luis
78'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Hanchao Yu
(Gao Tianyi)
78'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Cephas Malele
(Pengfei Xie)
83'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jin Shunkai
(João Carlos Teixeira)
82'
VAR_CARD
Sun Ming Him
84'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Yunding Cao
(Jiang Shenglong)
90'
GOAL icon
André Luis
(Yunding Cao)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
77%
23%
Shots On Target
11
2
Shots Off Target
15
6
Shots Blocked
5
1
Corners
5
0
Fouls
9
6
Offsides
0
1
Yellow Cards
1
1
Advertisement

Line-ups

Shanghai Shenhua logo
Shanghai Shenhua
4-3-1-2
Cangzhou logo
Cangzhou
3-4-3
30
Yaxiong Bao
15
Xi Wu
4
Jiang Shenglong
5
Zhu Chenjie
16
Zexiang Yang
7
Xu Haoyang
33
Wang Haijian
17
Gao Tianyi
10
João Carlos Teixeira
14
Pengfei Xie
9
André Luis
2
37
Hang Dong
7
Dalun Zheng
36
Yun Yang
16
Kaimu Zheng
33
Jiali Hu
32
Sun Ming Him
18
Xuchen Yao
11
Dilümüt Tudi
19
Georgiy Zhukov
27
Fuyu Ma
20
Xinyu Liu
Shanghai Shenhua
1
Zhen Ma
3
Jin Shunkai
8
Dai Wai-Tsun
11
Cephas Malele
20
Hanchao Yu
22
Yangyang Jin
28
Yunding Cao
29
Junchen Zhou
32
Aidi Fulangxisi
36
Fei Ernanduo
38
Wen Jiabao
39
Yujie Liu
Cangzhou
3
Stoppila Sunzu
8
Yingjie Zhao
9
Héber
10
Oscar Taty Maritu
13
Sun Qinhan
14
Puliang Shao
15
Peng Wang
17
Da Wen
23
Hong Li
26
Yunqi Guo
29
Feng Han
31
Viv Solomon-Otabor
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
64.16%
X
21.1%
2
14.74%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
47.25%
No
52.75%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
77.05%
No
22.95%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
53.99%
No
46.01%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
31.93%
No
68.07%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
21.09%
No
78.91%

About the football match Shanghai Shenhua against Cangzhou

On Wednesday May 1, 2024, precisely at 8:00 AM, Shanghai Shenhua and Cangzhou will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Super League. This encounter will take place at the significant Shanghai Stadium, the home turf of Shanghai Shenhua. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Shanghai Shenhua Lineup

  • Starting XI: Jiang Shenglong, Zhu Chenjie, Xu Haoyang, André Luis, João Carlos Teixeira, Pengfei Xie, Xi Wu, Zexiang Yang, Gao Tianyi, Yaxiong Bao, Wang Haijian

  • Substitutes: Zhen Ma, Jin Shunkai, Dai Wai-Tsun, Cephas Malele, Hanchao Yu, Yangyang Jin, Yunding Cao, Junchen Zhou, Aidi Fulangxisi, Fei Ernanduo, Wen Jiabao, Yujie Liu

Cangzhou Lineup

  • Starting XI: Dalun Zheng, Dilümüt Tudi, Kaimu Zheng, Xuchen Yao, Georgiy Zhukov, Xinyu Liu, Fuyu Ma, Sun Ming Him, Jiali Hu, Yun Yang, Hang Dong

  • Substitutes: Stoppila Sunzu, Yingjie Zhao, Héber, Oscar Taty Maritu, Sun Qinhan, Puliang Shao, Peng Wang, Da Wen, Hong Li, Yunqi Guo, Feng Han, Viv Solomon-Otabor

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Shanghai Shenhua, the chance that we have calculated is 64.16%. This is based on old statistics from Shanghai Shenhua combined with the statistics from Cangzhou. The chance that Cangzhou will win the match, we have calculated at 14.74%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 21.1%.

Advertisement