Changchun Yatai vs Shanghai Shenhua, 2024-04-05T07:30:00.000Z

Changchun Yatai vs Shanghai Shenhua
Super League logo
Super League
CN flagChina
Changchun Yatai crest
1 : 2
Shanghai Shenhua crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Friday April 5, 2024
Changchun's People Stadium
S. Tang

Attacking Momentum

Changchun Yatai crestShanghai Shenhua crest

Events

7'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jinxian Wang
(Changcheng Cheng)
25'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Abduhamit Abdugheni
(Lazar Rosic)
25'
GOAL icon
Jiang Shenglong
(Pengfei Xie)
30'
YELLOWCARD icon
Yaopeng Wang
31'
YELLOWCARD icon
Yaopeng Wang
37'
GOAL icon
Tan Long
(Guilherme)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Yun Liu
(Guilherme)
57'
YELLOWCARD icon
Ibrahim Amadou
60'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Cephas Malele
(Pengfei Xie)
60'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Yunding Cao
(Xu Haoyang)
72'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Robert Beric
(Huachen Zhang)
72'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Yufeng Zhang
(Shenyuan Li)
83'
YELLOWCARD icon
Robert Beric
90'
GOAL icon
João Carlos Teixeira
(André Luis)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
50%
50%
Shots On Target
2
7
Shots Off Target
3
8
Shots Blocked
1
7
Corners
3
10
Fouls
9
22
Offsides
3
2
Yellow Cards
2
1
Advertisement

Line-ups

Changchun Yatai logo
Changchun Yatai
5-4-1
Shanghai Shenhua logo
Shanghai Shenhua
4-2-3-1
23
Yake Wu
19
Chengjian Liao
3
Yaopeng Wang
4
Lazar Rosic
26
Mincheng Yuan
5
Shenyuan Li
40
Guilherme
44
Peter Zulj
6
Huachen Zhang
29
Tan Long
13
Changcheng Cheng
30
Yaxiong Bao
13
Wilson Manafá
4
Jiang Shenglong
5
Zhu Chenjie
16
Zexiang Yang
7
Xu Haoyang
6
Ibrahim Amadou
15
Xi Wu
10
João Carlos Teixeira
9
André Luis
14
Pengfei Xie
Changchun Yatai
2
Abduhamit Abdugheni
7
Yun Liu
8
Jinxian Wang
9
Robert Beric
15
Yuda Tian
20
Yufeng Zhang
24
Zhiyu Yan
30
Sabit Abdusalam
34
Yiran He
35
Yu Wang
42
Dehai Zou
43
Wu Junjie
Shanghai Shenhua
1
Zhen Ma
8
Dai Wai-Tsun
11
Cephas Malele
17
Gao Tianyi
20
Hanchao Yu
22
Yangyang Jin
28
Yunding Cao
29
Junchen Zhou
32
Aidi Fulangxisi
33
Wang Haijian
36
Fei Ernanduo
39
Yujie Liu
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
26.11%
X
26.11%
2
47.77%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
52.25%
No
47.75%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
74.01%
No
25.99%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
48.42%
No
51.58%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
27.64%
No
72.36%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
15.5%
No
84.5%

About the football match Changchun Yatai against Shanghai Shenhua

On Friday April 5, 2024, precisely at 3:30 AM, Changchun Yatai and Shanghai Shenhua will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Super League. This encounter will take place at the significant Changchun's People Stadium, the home turf of Changchun Yatai. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Changchun Yatai Lineup

  • Starting XI: Yaopeng Wang, Lazar Rosic, Shenyuan Li, Huachen Zhang, Changcheng Cheng, Chengjian Liao, Yake Wu, Mincheng Yuan, Tan Long, Guilherme, Peter Zulj

  • Substitutes: Abduhamit Abdugheni, Yun Liu, Jinxian Wang, Robert Beric, Yuda Tian, Yufeng Zhang, Zhiyu Yan, Sabit Abdusalam, Yiran He, Yu Wang, Dehai Zou, Wu Junjie

Shanghai Shenhua Lineup

  • Starting XI: Jiang Shenglong, Zhu Chenjie, Ibrahim Amadou, Xu Haoyang, André Luis, João Carlos Teixeira, Wilson Manafá, Pengfei Xie, Xi Wu, Zexiang Yang, Yaxiong Bao

  • Substitutes: Zhen Ma, Dai Wai-Tsun, Cephas Malele, Gao Tianyi, Hanchao Yu, Yangyang Jin, Yunding Cao, Junchen Zhou, Aidi Fulangxisi, Wang Haijian, Fei Ernanduo, Yujie Liu

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Shanghai Shenhua, the chance that we have calculated is 47.77%. This is based on old statistics from Shanghai Shenhua combined with the statistics from Changchun Yatai. The chance that Changchun Yatai will win the match, we have calculated at 26.11%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 26.11%.

Advertisement