Nantong Zhiyun vs Wuhan Three Towns, 2024-03-09T12:00:00.000Z

Nantong Zhiyun vs Wuhan Three Towns
Super League logo
Super League
CN flagChina
Nantong Zhiyun crest
0 : 0
Wuhan Three Towns crest
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday March 9, 2024
Rugao Olympic Sports Center Stadium

Events

No Events

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the match information later

Advertisement

Statistics

No statistics

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the statistics later.

Advertisement

Line-ups

No lineups available

The lineups for this match are usually available an hour in advance.

Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
24.63%
X
22.95%
2
52.42%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
57.7%
No
42.3%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
79.28%
No
20.72%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
57.24%
No
42.76%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
35.52%
No
64.48%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
20.76%
No
79.24%

About the football match Nantong Zhiyun against Wuhan Three Towns

On Saturday March 9, 2024, precisely at 7:00 AM, Nantong Zhiyun and Wuhan Three Towns will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Super League. This encounter will take place at the significant Rugao Olympic Sports Center Stadium, the home turf of Nantong Zhiyun. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Wuhan Three Towns, the chance that we have calculated is 52.42%. This is based on old statistics from Wuhan Three Towns combined with the statistics from Nantong Zhiyun. The chance that Nantong Zhiyun will win the match, we have calculated at 24.63%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 22.95%.

Advertisement