Shanghai Shenhua vs Qingdao Youth Island, 2024-03-08T12:00:00.000Z

Shanghai Shenhua vs Qingdao Youth Island
Super League logo
Super League
CN flagChina
Shanghai Shenhua crest
0 : 0
Qingdao Youth Island crest
Advertisement

Match Information

Friday March 8, 2024
Hongkou Stadium

Events

No Events

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the match information later

Advertisement

Statistics

No statistics

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the statistics later.

Advertisement

Line-ups

No lineups available

The lineups for this match are usually available an hour in advance.

Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
39.28%
X
27.15%
2
33.57%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
49.06%
No
50.94%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
69.97%
No
30.03%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
44.86%
No
55.14%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
23.65%
No
76.35%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
12.82%
No
87.18%

About the football match Shanghai Shenhua against Qingdao Youth Island

On Friday March 8, 2024, precisely at 7:00 AM, Shanghai Shenhua and Qingdao Youth Island will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Super League. This encounter will take place at the significant Hongkou Stadium, the home turf of Shanghai Shenhua. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Shanghai Shenhua, the chance that we have calculated is 39.28%. This is based on old statistics from Shanghai Shenhua combined with the statistics from Qingdao Youth Island. The chance that Qingdao Youth Island will win the match, we have calculated at 33.57%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 27.15%.

Advertisement