Kauno Žalgiris vs Telavi, 2024-02-16T12:30:00.000Z

Kauno Žalgiris vs Telavi
Club Friendlies 3 logo
Club Friendlies 3
World
Kauno Žalgiris crest
0 : 0
Telavi crest
Cancelled
Advertisement

Match Information

Friday February 16, 2024
Nacionalinės futbolo akademijos stadionas

Events

No Events

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the match information later

Advertisement

Statistics

No statistics

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the statistics later.

Advertisement

Line-ups

No lineups available

The lineups for this match are usually available an hour in advance.

Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
44.11%
X
26.16%
2
29.73%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
53.53%
No
46.47%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
75.05%
No
24.95%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
51.63%
No
48.37%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
29.62%
No
70.38%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
16.51%
No
83.49%

About the football match Kauno Žalgiris against Telavi

On Friday February 16, 2024, precisely at 7:30 AM, Kauno Žalgiris and Telavi will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Club Friendlies 3. This encounter will take place at the significant Nacionalinės futbolo akademijos stadionas, the home turf of Kauno Žalgiris. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Kauno Žalgiris, the chance that we have calculated is 44.11%. This is based on old statistics from Kauno Žalgiris combined with the statistics from Telavi. The chance that Telavi will win the match, we have calculated at 29.73%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 26.16%.

Advertisement