Oleksandria vs Saburtalo, 2024-02-12T13:00:00.000Z

Oleksandria vs Saburtalo
Club Friendlies 3 logo
Club Friendlies 3
World
Oleksandria crest
3 : 0
Saburtalo crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Monday February 12, 2024
Gloria Golf Resort Pitch B

Events

No Events

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the match information later

Advertisement

Statistics

No statistics

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the statistics later.

Advertisement

Line-ups

No lineups available

The lineups for this match are usually available an hour in advance.

Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
40.47%
X
26%
2
33.52%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
55.66%
No
44.34%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
76%
No
24%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
52.24%
No
47.76%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
30.14%
No
69.86%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
17.37%
No
82.63%

About the football match Oleksandria against Saburtalo

On Monday February 12, 2024, precisely at 8:00 AM, Oleksandria and Saburtalo will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Club Friendlies 3. This encounter will take place at the significant Gloria Golf Resort Pitch B, the home turf of Oleksandria. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Oleksandria, the chance that we have calculated is 40.47%. This is based on old statistics from Oleksandria combined with the statistics from Saburtalo. The chance that Saburtalo will win the match, we have calculated at 33.52%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 26%.

Advertisement