Neman Grodno vs MKK-Dnepr, 2024-02-09T10:00:00.000Z

Neman Grodno vs MKK-Dnepr
Club Friendlies 3 logo
Club Friendlies 3
World
Neman Grodno crest
0 : 0
MKK-Dnepr crest
90 + 154977'
Advertisement

Match Information

Friday February 9, 2024
Futbol'nyy Manezh Botsor

Events

18'
YELLOWCARD icon
Nikita Kostomarov
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ilya Kucharchyk
(Anton Suchkov)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Kirill Veydyger
(Arthur Malievskiy)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Oleg Evdokimov
(Vladislav Varaksa)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Yuri Pantya
(M. Katsinel)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Andrey Yakimov
(M. Vasilkevich)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
A. Bolvan
(A. Jaloba)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Pavel Klenye
(I. Grudko)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Aleksey Lavrik
(I. Kirko)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Aliaksei Petrusevich
(Vladislav Zhuk)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Artem Vlasov
(Sergey Balanovich)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Egor Zubovich
(Maxim Kravtsov)
55'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Sergey Karpovich
(Yuri Pavlyukovets)
55'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Egor Parkhomenko
(Aleksey Legchilin)
55'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Mikhail Kozlov
(Igor Costrov)
78'
YELLOWCARD icon
Dmitri Lutik
Advertisement

Statistics

No statistics

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the statistics later.

Advertisement

Line-ups

No lineups available

The lineups for this match are usually available an hour in advance.

Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
50.14%
X
22.94%
2
26.93%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
57.94%
No
42.06%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
79.82%
No
20.18%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
57.95%
No
42.05%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
35.56%
No
64.44%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
23.03%
No
76.97%

About the football match Neman Grodno against MKK-Dnepr

On Friday February 9, 2024, precisely at 5:00 AM, Neman Grodno and MKK-Dnepr will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Club Friendlies 3. This encounter will take place at the significant Futbol'nyy Manezh Botsor, the home turf of Neman Grodno. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Neman Grodno, the chance that we have calculated is 50.14%. This is based on old statistics from Neman Grodno combined with the statistics from MKK-Dnepr. The chance that MKK-Dnepr will win the match, we have calculated at 26.93%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 22.94%.

Advertisement