Ilves vs HJK, 2024-02-10T10:25:00.000Z

Ilves vs HJK
Club Friendlies 3 logo
Club Friendlies 3
World
Ilves crest
0 : 0
HJK crest
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday February 10, 2024
Tammelan Stadion

Events

No Events

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the match information later

Advertisement

Statistics

No statistics

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the statistics later.

Advertisement

Line-ups

No lineups available

The lineups for this match are usually available an hour in advance.

Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
48.42%
X
25.25%
2
26.32%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
54.32%
No
45.68%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
75.67%
No
24.33%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
51.71%
No
48.29%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
29.83%
No
70.17%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
16.81%
No
83.19%

About the football match Ilves against HJK

On Saturday February 10, 2024, precisely at 5:25 AM, Ilves and HJK will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Club Friendlies 3. This encounter will take place at the significant Tammelan Stadion, the home turf of Ilves. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Ilves, the chance that we have calculated is 48.42%. This is based on old statistics from Ilves combined with the statistics from HJK. The chance that HJK will win the match, we have calculated at 26.32%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 25.25%.

Advertisement