Volgar Astrakhan vs Krylya Sovetov, 2024-02-13T08:00:00.000Z

Volgar Astrakhan vs Krylya Sovetov
Club Friendlies 3 logo
Club Friendlies 3
World
Volgar Astrakhan crest
0 : 0
Krylya Sovetov crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Tuesday February 13, 2024
Central'nyj Stadion Astrakhan'gazprom

Events

37'
PENALTY icon
Timur Zhamaletdinov
51'
GOAL icon
Vladislav Shitov
75'
GOAL icon
Benjamín Garré
Advertisement

Statistics

No statistics

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the statistics later.

Advertisement

Line-ups

No lineups available

The lineups for this match are usually available an hour in advance.

Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
28.05%
X
23.75%
2
48.2%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
53.44%
No
46.56%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
76.53%
No
23.47%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
53.05%
No
46.92%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
31.2%
No
68.8%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
19.62%
No
80.38%

About the football match Volgar Astrakhan against Krylya Sovetov

On Tuesday February 13, 2024, precisely at 3:00 AM, Volgar Astrakhan and Krylya Sovetov will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Club Friendlies 3. This encounter will take place at the significant Central'nyj Stadion Astrakhan'gazprom, the home turf of Volgar Astrakhan. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Krylya Sovetov, the chance that we have calculated is 48.2%. This is based on old statistics from Krylya Sovetov combined with the statistics from Volgar Astrakhan. The chance that Volgar Astrakhan will win the match, we have calculated at 28.05%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 23.75%.

Advertisement