Kauno Žalgiris vs Be1 NFA, 2024-02-24T11:00:00.000Z

Kauno Žalgiris vs Be1 NFA
Club Friendlies 3 logo
Club Friendlies 3
World
Kauno Žalgiris crest
0 : 0
Be1 NFA crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday February 24, 2024
SM Tauras Stadionas

Events

No Events

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the match information later

Advertisement

Statistics

No statistics

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the statistics later.

Advertisement

Line-ups

No lineups available

The lineups for this match are usually available an hour in advance.

Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
39.65%
X
28.68%
2
31.67%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
49.17%
No
50.83%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
69.93%
No
30.07%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
45.52%
No
54.48%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
24.02%
No
75.98%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
12.36%
No
87.64%

About the football match Kauno Žalgiris against Be1 NFA

On Saturday February 24, 2024, precisely at 6:00 AM, Kauno Žalgiris and Be1 NFA will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Club Friendlies 3. This encounter will take place at the significant SM Tauras Stadionas, the home turf of Kauno Žalgiris. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Kauno Žalgiris, the chance that we have calculated is 39.65%. This is based on old statistics from Kauno Žalgiris combined with the statistics from Be1 NFA. The chance that Be1 NFA will win the match, we have calculated at 31.67%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 28.68%.

Advertisement