Dynamo Kyiv vs Dinamo Tbilisi, 2024-02-13T14:00:00.000Z

Dynamo Kyiv vs Dinamo Tbilisi
Club Friendlies 3 logo
Club Friendlies 3
World
Dynamo Kyiv crest
0 : 0
Dinamo Tbilisi crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Tuesday February 13, 2024
Olimpiysky National Sports Complex

Events

16'
YELLOWCARD icon
Volodymyr Brazhko
32'
YELLOWCARD icon
Giorgi Maisuradze
35'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Anton Tsarenko
(Mykola Shaparenko)
39'
YELLOWCARD icon
Nodar Lominadze
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ruslan Neshcheret
(Georgiy Bushchan)
63'
YELLOWCARD icon
Nazar Voloshyn
67'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Benito
(Nazar Voloshyn)
73'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Vladyslav Supryaga
(Vladyslav Vanat)
73'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Samba Diallo
(Vladyslav Kabaev)
73'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Oleksandr Syrota
(Denys Popov)
73'
SUBSTITUTION icon
O. Husiev
(Oleksandr Karavaev)
73'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Maksym Dyachuk
(Anton Tsarenko)
73'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Vladyslav Dubinchak
(Kostyantyn Vivcharenko)
73'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Matviy Ponomarenko
(Vitaliy Buyalskyi)
85'
YELLOWCARD icon
Jaduli Iobashvili
Advertisement

Statistics

No statistics

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the statistics later.

Advertisement

Line-ups

Dynamo Kyiv logo
Dynamo Kyiv
4-2-3-1
Dinamo Tbilisi logo
Dinamo Tbilisi
4-2-3-1
1
Georgiy Bushchan
20
Oleksandr Karavaev
4
Denys Popov
32
T. Mykhavko
2
Kostyantyn Vivcharenko
6
Volodymyr Brazhko
10
Mykola Shaparenko
91
Nazar Voloshyn
29
Vitaliy Buyalskyi
22
Vladyslav Kabaev
11
Vladyslav Vanat
37
Mikheil Makatsaria
31
Giorgi Maisuradze
38
Joshua Akpudje
3
Aleksandre Kalandadze
21
Enrique Lopez
13
Daniel Romanovskij
6
Nodar Lominadze
28
Óscar Santis
39
Dominique Simon
29
Nika Sikharulashvili
1
Jesse Akila
Dynamo Kyiv
9
Matviy Ponomarenko
21
Vladyslav Supryaga
25
Maksym Dyachuk
30
Samba Diallo
31
Denys Ihnatenko
33
Nazar Balaba
34
Oleksandr Syrota
35
Ruslan Neshcheret
37
Anton Tsarenko
44
Vladyslav Dubinchak
51
Valentyn Morgun
77
Benito
90
O. Husiev
Dinamo Tbilisi
8
Alisher Shukurov
14
Jaduli Iobashvili
18
Davit Gotsiridze
20
Vakhtang Salia
22
Temo Gognadze
24
Luka Salukvadze
25
Sunday Haruna
26
Shota Kverenchkhiladze
27
Nikoloz Ugrekhelidze
36
Papuna Beruashvili
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
50.39%
X
23.03%
2
26.57%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
61.11%
No
38.89%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
82.16%
No
17.84%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
61.57%
No
38.43%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
38.78%
No
61.22%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
23.47%
No
76.53%

About the football match Dynamo Kyiv against Dinamo Tbilisi

On Tuesday February 13, 2024, precisely at 9:00 AM, Dynamo Kyiv and Dinamo Tbilisi will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Club Friendlies 3. This encounter will take place at the significant Olimpiysky National Sports Complex, the home turf of Dynamo Kyiv. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Dynamo Kyiv Lineup

  • Starting XI: Georgiy Bushchan, Kostyantyn Vivcharenko, Denys Popov, Volodymyr Brazhko, Mykola Shaparenko, Vladyslav Vanat, Oleksandr Karavaev, Vladyslav Kabaev, Vitaliy Buyalskyi, T. Mykhavko, Nazar Voloshyn

  • Substitutes: Matviy Ponomarenko, Vladyslav Supryaga, Maksym Dyachuk, Samba Diallo, Denys Ihnatenko, Nazar Balaba, Oleksandr Syrota, Ruslan Neshcheret, Anton Tsarenko, Vladyslav Dubinchak, Valentyn Morgun, Benito, O. Husiev

Dinamo Tbilisi Lineup

  • Starting XI: Jesse Akila, Aleksandre Kalandadze, Nodar Lominadze, Daniel Romanovskij, Enrique Lopez, Óscar Santis, Nika Sikharulashvili, Giorgi Maisuradze, Mikheil Makatsaria, Joshua Akpudje, Dominique Simon

  • Substitutes: Alisher Shukurov, Jaduli Iobashvili, Davit Gotsiridze, Vakhtang Salia, Temo Gognadze, Luka Salukvadze, Sunday Haruna, Shota Kverenchkhiladze, Nikoloz Ugrekhelidze, Papuna Beruashvili

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Dynamo Kyiv, the chance that we have calculated is 50.39%. This is based on old statistics from Dynamo Kyiv combined with the statistics from Dinamo Tbilisi. The chance that Dinamo Tbilisi will win the match, we have calculated at 26.57%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 23.03%.

Advertisement