Levski Krumovgrad vs Kecskemeti TE, 2024-01-20T14:00:00.000Z

Levski Krumovgrad vs Kecskemeti TE
Club Friendlies 3 logo
Club Friendlies 3
World
Levski Krumovgrad crest
3 : 1
Kecskemeti TE crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday January 20, 2024

Events

57'
GOAL icon
Matej Simic
62'
GOAL icon
Oktay Yusein
82'
GOAL icon
Dzhuneyt Yashar
85'
GOAL icon
Ákos Szendrei
Advertisement

Statistics

No statistics

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the statistics later.

Advertisement

Line-ups

No lineups available

The lineups for this match are usually available an hour in advance.

Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
36.49%
X
27.46%
2
36.05%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
54.85%
No
45.15%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
74.72%
No
25.28%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
50.62%
No
49.38%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
28.16%
No
71.84%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
15.78%
No
84.22%

About the football match Levski Krumovgrad against Kecskemeti TE

On Saturday January 20, 2024, precisely at 9:00 AM, Levski Krumovgrad and Kecskemeti TE will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Club Friendlies 3. This encounter will take place at the significant undefined, the home turf of Levski Krumovgrad. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Levski Krumovgrad, the chance that we have calculated is 36.49%. This is based on old statistics from Levski Krumovgrad combined with the statistics from Kecskemeti TE. The chance that Kecskemeti TE will win the match, we have calculated at 36.05%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 27.46%.

Advertisement