Celje vs Aluminij, 2024-02-04T13:00:00.000Z

Celje vs Aluminij
Club Friendlies 3 logo
Club Friendlies 3
World
Celje crest
4 : 1
Aluminij crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Sunday February 4, 2024
Stadion Z'dežele

Attacking Momentum

Celje crestAluminij crest

Events

10'
GOAL icon
Egor Prutsev
12'
GOAL icon
Denis Popovič
32'
GOAL icon
Denis Popovič
38'
GOAL icon
Denis Popovič
67'
GOAL icon
Marko Brkljača
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
65%
35%
Shots On Target
6
4
Shots Off Target
9
3
Corners
11
3
Advertisement

Line-ups

No lineups available

The lineups for this match are usually available an hour in advance.

Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
53.8%
X
23.95%
2
22.25%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
51.13%
No
48.87%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
74.14%
No
25.86%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
50.45%
No
49.55%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
28.63%
No
71.37%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
16.63%
No
83.37%

About the football match Celje against Aluminij

On Sunday February 4, 2024, precisely at 8:00 AM, Celje and Aluminij will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Club Friendlies 3. This encounter will take place at the significant Stadion Z'dežele, the home turf of Celje. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Celje, the chance that we have calculated is 53.8%. This is based on old statistics from Celje combined with the statistics from Aluminij. The chance that Aluminij will win the match, we have calculated at 22.25%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 23.95%.

Advertisement